Is it worth the trouble?-sorority
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my 10g tank when it's empty again. Looking for advice on sorority tanks. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. I have some questions too.....
1. Would 6 be a good number in a 10g?
2. How did you prepare for your sorority if you have/had one?
3. How long, if you did, did you qt each female for?
4. Was a sorority tank a very difficult process to go through?
5. Did you ever get a sorority to turn out well?
6. How many deaths did you have total, if any?
7. Dop you recommend a 10g sorority?
Any other tips, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Fishy-Blue/Red VT boy (RIP)
Berry-Purple VT girl (RIP)
Pepper-Red VT boy (RIP)
Starburst-Blue/White Butterfly VT boy(RIP)
Niko-Steel Blue VT boy(RIP)
Jewel-Orange Cellophane HM boy (RIP)
Lavian-Purple/Blue DT boy (RIP)
No-Name :P-Red/White/Blue VT boy (RIP)
Noel-Green/Red/Clear CT boy (RIP)
Uno-Red CT boy (RIP)