I think you'd encounter breeding issues if you were to get five snails. I'd probably stick to a handful of shrimp if I were you. I like the cherry guys but I almost never see mine.
- Jolly Roger, halfmoon betta boy & ivory snail, bronze and sterbai corydoras catfish, neon tetras (15gal)
- Wanda, pale yellow veiltail betta female (5gal)
- Benedict, multicolored halfmoon plakat (3gal)
- Sparky, questionable tail type and gender (2.5gal)
- Neon, tiny betta baby (1gal)
- Marsha, multicolored female veiltail, and Capt. Morgan, multicolored dumbo plakat (div. 20gal)
- 10g community tank with a ton of balloon mollies
+ cats, gerbils, rats, geckos, snakes, a frog, and a dog.