Betta Fish Forum banner

possible good tankmates?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Micho 
#1 ·
Hey guys! :)
I have a question of tankmates for Blue Moon. (For those who saw a previous post a week or so ago, he's eaten a couple times but we're still working out what/when/where in the tank lol). I'm getting married this summer and tonight my fiancee and I were discussing on when we needed to move BM so he would have someone around everyday. We both are interested in adding a couple of friends for him since he's so.. I guess calm would be the word (he's only flared twice and that was at his plant). B has a 20gal at his mother's house that we were thinking about getting a stand for and setting up/cycling a couple weeks before BM moves. We were curious about what might be good tankmates to add a few weeks after BM changes tanks. We are interested in types that can be in smaller schools, and that are calm-ish (lol I believe I invented a new word) and that can live at different levels.
Thanks for any suggestions in advance ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.