Betta Fish Forum banner

Photoshoped Betta Drawings

3K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  3l1zabeth 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, it is me ZergyMonster (Charles). I am starting to get back into the mood for drawing bettas again.

I setting up a more strict plan on size and quality of my drawings so I'll be able to give you (the customer) a much greater drawing.

I am not asking for money but I will graciously take any donations if you would like to help a hobbyist. Any and all donations will be put towards buying and maintaining my tanks.

All my work is original, I will not alter the photos given to me as a reference for drawing your bettas. With that said, I open my services to you all.

Drop in a photo of your beloved betta and I'll do my best to draw him up.

For all the donations please offer it through paypal: Charlesells@netzero.com

Please for the sake of everyone getting a chance at getting their betta drawn quickly only request 1-2 betta's at a time.

#28 ·
Wow..that is awsum work..:) I looked at both pix..I didn't see anything that needed changing..they both look sooo good!!! I haven't had a chance to get to the computer at night, when I get home, I have another fishy..don't know if you can do him as well..he is Sapphire..my Blue VT rescue..he's in my New Rescue album..some are not the best pix..but if you have time, and if you can use one..wanna try??

#34 ·
Here Is pictures of Dakota. You told me to post them here from our PM.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.