Betta Fish Forum banner

Lookin for people who live near d.c. I live in college park, MD.

2K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  LebronTheBetta 
#1 ·
Anyone up for trading or what not, or have friends who are? I am rescuing bettas from petco and selling them locally. By rescuing i mean gettign the sick ones that won't live under petco care and treating them and making them all better! I am making a blog and will link you in the replies later! The blog will have lists of fish for sale. Actually, I will make it a facebook group so you can all post stuff too. Please leave comments what you think! If I don;t get comments I will be sad and not make the group :p

#2 ·
Oh! Oh! I live in MD! But I'm not sure if my parents would let me have another one... Space is tight.. Don't have any place to put them yet... Stupid space... Please send me the link though. I want to see the fishies! Maybe my mom will say yes, I've been doing a lot of chores lately.

#6 ·
Yeah, you do! Hey, I have a question. Is there an IKEA near you? It's because I asked my Dad where College Park is and he said near the IKEA where we go to. Oh, and I can't hang out with you. I'm 11, my parents, and I don't know how to drive. :( Can you send me a link of the Bettas? I wanna see what they look like. :)

#10 ·
*Uniting music* Do you know what would be weird? If I told my parents if we could go to IKEA and you were there too. And then you would strangely give the Betta to me and my parents say yes. O.O Then I would have your Betta! Wait, I have to buy it right? How much? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.