Betta Fish Forum banner

Keep Calm, I'm a Gooner

8K views 91 replies 7 participants last post by  Htennek 
#1 ·
Follow the somewhat normal and filipino life of Ken. As I go to school, play football, keep fish and support a team 3963 miles away.

Easy on me, cause this is my first time writing. Will start the journal in a couple of days.

#32 ·
AH! I <3 Longganisa!! I love how fat and juicy the meat is out of. Well, I love fried bananas. Those are popular, too.
Hey, do you know those salers in the streets? They give away this treat that's brown and white. It's REALLY good. :) I forgot what it's called and I didn't have it since I was 4. T-T

#39 ·
In my school before, we had all kinds of food and what school did you go to?

#40 ·
It was called C.D.C.C. The school above elementary is called C.I.E. <-- It's a British school and it's logo is "Where the Leaders are..." There's more to that but I forgot. My uncle goes there, he's still a teenager.

#41 ·
Just got back from the school for the leveling test... Walk is longer than I expected. grrrr

#42 ·
is it rainy season there?

#44 ·
oh haha, and in response to your signature i can eat a whole balut :p i wouldnt enjoy all of it. but i can eat it haha

#46 ·
Just heard 10 minutes ago that my hero, idol and Arsenal's best player has agreed to transfer to Manchester United... arghhh Red Devils.... I am still freaking out right now!

#47 ·
Two years ago, I jokingly made a wish that I could have six months of summer. After just months of the wish, I had already forgotten it and within those two years, I accelerated to high school, moved to another house and planned to a move here in the USA.

Once first year high school ended in March, we were about set to move here and in April we got on board on the flight and flew for 15 hours. Once we got here, I saw this Pet Store 2 minutes away from the house. And I immediately went there and saw fishes. After a couple months, I decided to get a betta and join this forum.

Recently, I checked my fb and saw the group I made two years ago and the wish came true. Six months of summer ended with a meteor shower.

Awesome Facebook Group!

I am thinking of making another group just in case... xD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.