Betta Fish Forum banner

Changed name lol....

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Perry the platypus 
#1 ·
Okay, so after forgetting my new betta's name a few times already, I realized it just didn't fit...he is no longer "Baldor" he is now "Bayou"...lol...Fits him much better and I haven't forgotten it once!

#7 ·
I am going to get a label maker that uses removable/cling type labels, if there is such a thing. I'm sitting here right now at 2am wondering how I'm going to set up all of my tanks in the living room. I love having them in my bedroom, but once it cools down I like my windows open. We don't have central heating in my 1950s house, there is just a large heater/Ac in the dining room window, and we use space heaters during the winter. I was going to move them all to the dining room but then I would worry about AC in the Summer. I thought of moving myself to the living room and changing my bedroom into the fish room, but I like my room lol. So, the living room is where they are all going. Now I am trying to figure out what I am putting all the tanks on, and location. The inside corner would be best, but the outlets are far apart. The best outlets are on an inside wall, but in front of the door. I'm thinking if I hang curtains in front of the door, making a kind of foyer...then I should be okay running my tanks along that wall. Hmmm...sorry for the blabbing, but I'm excited about the plan, and the possible new job, so I can't sleep. I now have 2 10g tanks, 1 5.5h, 1 5g, and 1 2.5g lol....I want them all in one room, and in the living room I can watch them all the time. Again, sorry for rambling on...love you girl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.