Betta Fish Forum banner

Goodbye My Ninja

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Leopardfire 
#1 ·
Within the last couple of days, we lost our guy Ninja. He loved to rest among his plants and swim around his castle ruin. He could cross that tank so quickly when he wanted to. Just a speedy little guy who'd come to the front of the glass to say hello when you stood there. Can't know for sure, but he was a little over two years old, I think. I'll miss you, Ninja!

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry for your loss. He was a pretty boy.

#4 ·
Same here. Ninja seems like a great fish. I know you said that you would get another before Christmas, but take my advice; it'll help a lot to get another one sooner rather than later.

#5 ·
What the heck? I had put off pulling him out of the tank. He didn't move for two days and I shut off the tank. Tonight I go to pull him out and he swims across the tank. Scares the absolute hell out of me.

Now I'm upset beyond all worry. I did a water change and turned the heater back on. The water change helped the temperature, but I feel absolutely terrible. I really thought he was gone. I don't know if I can get him to eat. That's been a challenge lately. I will do whatever I can because apparently my guy is back from the dead.

#12 ·
Thank you. I did get a brief respite and a few extra days with him, but he did pass away. My poor Ninja. Never thought I'd love a fish that much!

#13 ·
I know what you mean. My adf passed away a few days ago and I was really upset. It's amazing how something so little can mean so much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.