- It's completely dependent on the the employees of the stores.
You can't judge a entire company for a couple idiots that work for them.
- At both of these stores, sometimes they're short handed because someone's out on lunch break & they send someone out of another department to respond.
- If you're asking a dog groomer/trainer fish related questions, they're probably going to give you the WRONG answer.
If you own any PET, that is dependent on you for their well being, you have to be responsible and educate yourself somewhat & don't just assume what someone tells you is 100% accurate.
The cashiers at the stores I visit don't bother me. They're rather friendly and courteous.
Also thanks to one of them mentioning the survey, I ended up getting 3 female bettas for free.
- Lava Red Princess (Fire Red - blue diamond dusted scales, Blue eyes)
- Bumblebee (Mustard Yellow - Citrine/Blue Eyes, diamond dusted scales & highlights)
- Angelfish looking Bueroza (Steel Grey, Dual Red Stripe Operculum, Blood Red Ventrals)
The last time I was at PS, they rearranged their cups again & moved the girls to the front display.
Walked around for 10 minutes looking at the other equipment and eventually bumped into one of their employees that I've had pleasant conversations with in the past. Asked if he could do something about the blue water, and presto, new clear water for 3 of them.
The only problem was even with the new water, I couldn't tell if the bettas I picked out were hiding their true colors. Asked C for his opinion & he helped me sort out the characteristics between the 4. He also let me open up the aquarium tank cover so I had 8ft long light fixture illuminating the cups.
I got to put away my LED flashlight and then proceeded to get a good look @ the bettas. I noticed one had what looked like a hint of purple & orange on the outside of her fins.
After careful debate among 4 that caught my eye. 2 of them were too dark, 1 had navy blue type coloration, and had dark black body and reddish fins.
I took one more look at the little mystery betta, put the other 3 back on the shelf and brought her cup with me to the checkout counter.
Needless to say, I WON another survey, so I've had good experiences @ PS so far. Their employees are cool with me.
Thought about redeeming it today, but I had too much work to do.