BettaFX Canadian Bred BETTAS! - Page 2 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Member
 
logisticsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,769
Hey BettaFx you have some nice fish! I live in Calgary and breed half moons. Maybe down the road we can share genetics. It would be great to get some betta shows going here in Canada but the size of this country works against us. Maybe an online show could be the answer.

Proud IBC member
logisticsguy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Member
 
Laki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Posts: 4,976
Between 3 ppl it should not be too bad!
Unfortunately, due to my bunny's abscess coming back I might not be able to get a betta until the new year :(

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -N. Mandela
To my journal! http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/j...ourami-592858/
Laki is offline  
post #13 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
BettaFx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by logisticsguy View Post
Hey BettaFx you have some nice fish! I live in Calgary and breed half moons. Maybe down the road we can share genetics. It would be great to get some betta shows going here in Canada but the size of this country works against us. Maybe an online show could be the answer.
sure in the future ;]!
yea that's the downside...thing is online the quality can vary with someone who edit a picture or video

HMPK and plakat Bettas for sale PM for Detail^^!
BettaFx is offline  
post #14 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
BettaFx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Between 3 ppl it should not be too bad!
Unfortunately, due to my bunny's abscess coming back I might not be able to get a betta until the new year :(
well ill still have some in stock by then : D

HMPK and plakat Bettas for sale PM for Detail^^!
BettaFx is offline  
post #15 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Member
 
Laki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Posts: 4,976
Excellent. I was so excited about this! Bunny may or may not need to see a vet at this point. I don't know.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -N. Mandela
To my journal! http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/j...ourami-592858/
Laki is offline  
post #16 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Member
 
megaredize's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 686
So glad someone close is breeding, lol im in Ontario too. and its hard to get nice bettas where i am cause i live in a small town. i finally got a PK but that was an ordeal so i will defiantely think of you in the future for when i want another PK
megaredize is offline  
post #17 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
BettaFx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Excellent. I was so excited about this! Bunny may or may not need to see a vet at this point. I don't know.
no worries take your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaredize View Post
So glad someone close is breeding, lol im in Ontario too. and its hard to get nice bettas where i am cause i live in a small town. i finally got a PK but that was an ordeal so i will defiantely think of you in the future for when i want another PK
thank you means a lot^^!

HMPK and plakat Bettas for sale PM for Detail^^!
BettaFx is offline  
post #18 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Member
 
Silverfang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 2,692
I keep buying females who turn out to be plakats in disguise >.> Would be so nice to have another, especially if he was a MG
Silverfang is offline  
post #19 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Member
 
Sena Hansler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CANADA
Posts: 11,197
I bought a VT, ends up being anything BUT -facepalm- xD Anyways, I am definitely following this thread. I am in the Edmonton area, and I know it is about 45.00-60.00 shipping depending. But there are a couple people near me :)

Breed for the breed, not for the money; the words any REAL breeder would understand.

You must know nothing in order to know all, for all is nothing and nothing is for all.
Sena Hansler is offline  
post #20 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
BettaFx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
I keep buying females who turn out to be plakats in disguise >.> Would be so nice to have another, especially if he was a MG
sorry no muster gas trying to concentrate on cleaner reds and blues =]!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I bought a VT, ends up being anything BUT -facepalm- xD Anyways, I am definitely following this thread. I am in the Edmonton area, and I know it is about 45.00-60.00 shipping depending. But there are a couple people near me :)
haha nice =]!

HMPK and plakat Bettas for sale PM for Detail^^!
BettaFx is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LOOKING FOR: Canadian Breeders bahamut285 Betta Fish Marketplace 5 05-02-2012 07:38 PM
Canadian Transhiper. Ariel1719 Betta Chat 7 04-24-2011 09:15 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome