What about something for beginners, to make sure they get off to a good start? For example:
1) So many choices! Why do these bettas look different?
(An introduction to the different types of bettas: VT, CT, DT, HM, etc.)
2) What do I need to keep my betta healthy?
(Equipment & supplies needed: Tank types and sizes, heater, decor and plants, water conditioner, etc.)
3) Welcome home! How do I introduce my new betta to his future home?
(The acclimation process.)
4) Feed me! How do I know how much to feed him?
(Types of food, frequency/amount to feed.)
5) My betta deserves to live in the Taj Mahal! How do I decorate his tank?
(Decorations and plants to make your betta live like royalty.)
6) Is my betta lonely?
(Suitable (and unsuitable) tankmates for your betta, along with the requirements (tanksize, etc) needed to accommodate his new roommates.)
7) Help! My betta just ____! What should I do?
(Common betta issues, the supplies to have on hand, and how to treat your ailing betta.)
Hm, I didn't describe the answers the questions. I just posed them. :/