A betta roleplay! - Page 15 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Member
 
rubinthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DE
Posts: 1,063
--Flamesong--
Milly crashes into me and I wince a bit. But I recover quickly and look at her. "I'm Flamesong. And you must be Milly." I turn to the rest of the group. "We should get in the cave. It's almost dark, and we don't want to be in the open. There are some plants in the cave to rest on that are comfortable." I swim towards the cave and find some more herbs by the entrance. I take them and put them on a shelf-like crevice in the cave wall. "Just in case." I respond to the others' questioning looks.

“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”- Gandalf, The Hobbit
http://oakdenrp.forumotion.me
rubinthebetta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #142 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,246
I lay down on the leaves on the floor, and fall asleep before i even hit the floor

LillyMae~ It's two L's not one :)
lillyandquigly is offline  
post #143 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 1,148
~~~Olive~~~
I am simply part of the crowd as I watch the other bettas interact with each other. I don't want to talk to anyone right now, but I do want to participate in this quest that Silverbeam is going to lead. I settle down on the floor of the cave, and fall asleep immediately.

~~~Oliver~~~
I settle on the cave bottom, like the others are doing. I wonder what will happen to their quest, and then suddenly have an urge to join them. I should tell Silverbeam... Tomorrow. I will tell him tomorrow. For now, I must sleep.....

~~~Manny~~~
Lying in the corner of the cave, I suddenly feel glad that I joined the quest. Silverbeam seems more... I don't know how to explain it. Less cocky, I guess. As I drift off, I desperately hope that Silverbeam finds his sister.

~~~Draco~~~
I had been watching from the sidelines, unnoticed. The other bettas had stopped fighting, and Silverbeam seemed to be awake now. I swim over to him, forgetting the arrogant reputation I was supposed to keep up.

"I want to join your quest."

Hello! I'm a former fishkeeper and bettafish.com-er with a rekindled interest in the betta hobby. I don't have any bettas currently, but I'm brushing up on my fishkeeping knowledge with the intention of eventually bringing home another finned friend. ^_^
Saphira101 is offline  
post #144 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Posts: 489
the female betta glaring at me earlier hands me herbs"These will wake Silverbeam. But don't use them yet. By the way, I'm Flamesong. Sorry about earlier," she says. I shrug and reply gruffly, " Don't be sorry. I deserved it anyway." The herbs seem to not be needed when the prince gets up."We should get in the cave. It's almost dark, and we don't want to be in the open. There are some plants in the cave to rest on that are comfortable," she says to the group. "But... Oh whatever," I say. This cave isn't even mine anyway. Soon almost all of the fish are asleep, but I can't sleep. the copper DT isn't asleep either, but he would be horrible company. He shoots me a look. the others may have forgiven me, but he obviously has a grudge.I turn on my side and try to fall alseep unsuccessfully while trying to ignore his eyes boring into mine.

Hi guys, you've probably noticed I'm not on as much. The reason for that is the fact that I'm so much busier than I was last year. Also, I'm in the school play for once. (Squee!) So, I probably will be popping around everyone once in while anyway. But, until then- toodles!
Happyhobbit is offline  
post #145 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,246
I wake up, nobody seems to be awake, save two fish. I start towards the opening as quietly as possible.

LillyMae~ It's two L's not one :)
lillyandquigly is offline  
post #146 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Member
 
rubinthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DE
Posts: 1,063
I hear a fish asking Silverbeam about a quest and I swim over. "I can help you with the quest. I know plenty of ways around this place." I volunteer. Suddenly I see Milly heading out of the cave. I want to tell her that it's not safe out there, but something tells me that she'll be fine.

“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”- Gandalf, The Hobbit
http://oakdenrp.forumotion.me
rubinthebetta is offline  
post #147 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Posts: 489
~~~Basta~~~
the female I attacked earlier is sneaking her way out of the cave. Everyone seems asleep, so I follow her cautiously. I don't want her to see me, though.... I did just... attack her after all.
~~~Ori~~~
After today's disturbing events, I should be exhausted.But I can't sleep... I suddenly see that poor female betta leave. Nobody else is awake, and I am pretty sure that traitor of a betta fell alseep. I quietly leave and follow her.

Hi guys, you've probably noticed I'm not on as much. The reason for that is the fact that I'm so much busier than I was last year. Also, I'm in the school play for once. (Squee!) So, I probably will be popping around everyone once in while anyway. But, until then- toodles!
Happyhobbit is offline  
post #148 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Member
 
rubinthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DE
Posts: 1,063
As I wait for Silverbeam's reply, I see Ori following Milly. The prince doesn't seem like he's about to reply, so I say, "You can tell me tomorrow. I need to go somewhere." He nods, and I think he saw too. I stealthily swim out behind Ori. I find it a bit amusing that he is so intent on following Milly that he doesn't see me.

“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”- Gandalf, The Hobbit
http://oakdenrp.forumotion.me
rubinthebetta is offline  
post #149 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Member
 
Silverbeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Missouri, United States
Posts: 163
~~~silverbeam~~~
I see my mother with the enemy, the leader steps forward with a weapon. With one flick of his fin, my mother was gone. I want yell out for my mother but I know I can't beat them all, there's too many of them! They start to drag my sister away, "NOOO!" I scream for her. The leader smile darkly, "Get rid of him." A big dark plakat steps forward and nudges me. Again. Again...

"Huh?" I snap up, recovering from my dream. The too-curious turquoise female is surprised and rams in to Flamesong. Everyone seems to be winding down for the night. Flamesong swims up to me, "I can help you with the quest. I know plenty of ways around this place," he offers. I'm deep in thought so he says, "You can tell me tomorrow." I nod. I'll rally everyone up tomorrow. I lay in the corner thinking. So... Let's see, Basta, Draco, Pipsqueak and blue-face (I'll ask their names in the morning), Neptune, and Flamesong are for sure. What's up with annoying cream-colored female? There are more betta littering the floor, Maybe I'll as some of the quiet ones, I dunno... I guess I'll ask Ori, the little nerdy female and Muse in the morning... I hope they come, who know's what'll happen now...

Last edited by Silverbeam; 06-14-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Silverbeam is offline  
post #150 of 722 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,246
I swim through many different plants and drift wood pieces. I can hear a betta behind me, little do I know it's three. I swerve through more plants, faster and faster. I think I've lost them and stop in a grove of Amazon swords. I lay down and rest. The farther I am from these bettas the better. It's too dangerous. I am about to close my eyes for a little bit while I catch my breath, when I see a blue beta nearby, he's building a bubblenest and eyeing me. He finishes within the minute and darts toward me. He's about to wrap me when the black betta, whose name I found out was Basta, smacks him aside to save me...

LillyMae~ It's two L's not one :)
lillyandquigly is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betta RP : The official Betta roleplay frogipoi Betta Chat 470 12-21-2010 12:25 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome