1. When did you first get interested in owning fish? I always had a fish tank set up, whether it be Salt water or Freshwater.
2. What made you interested in Bettas? I wanted a single fish that would do great by himself.
3. What kind of fish do you keep? Bettas, Gourami, Cichlids, Livebearers, and Saltwater
4. What size tanks do you keep them in? I have 1 gallons, 6 gallon, 20 gallon long, 29 gallon, 55 Gallon, 2.5 gallon, 2 gallon, 1.5 gallon, divided 10 gallon, and 10 gallon divided 3 ways.
5. How many tanks do you have? 14
6. What kinds of Bettas are your favourites? Veiltail, Halfmoon, and Over Halfmoon
7. What do you do to maintain your fish and their tanks? Proper feeding, Cleaning, Monitoring, etc.
8. Have you ever bred your fish? No, I am hoping to try my hand at breeding.
9. How much time do you spend on your fish? 2-5 hours, that includes cleaning and spending time.
10. What advice would you give people who might like to start keeping fish? Research before you buy, and just have fun with it.
Bettas: Rose, Sophia, Addie, Ghost, Buster, Holt, Aidan, and Mercutio!
Just my animals: 0.2 Cornsnakes, 0.2 Bearded Dragons, 1.0 Water Dragon, 2.2 Crested Geckos, 1.0 Tiger Salamander, 0.0.1 Tadpole, 0.0.2 Red Eared Slider Turtles, 0.0.1 Map Turtle, 0.0.2 Hermit Crabs, 1.0 Hamster, 1.0 Rabbit, 0.1 Horses, 2.2 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Oscar Tank, Planted Bowl, 10 Gallon, 4x 0.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and Planted 25 Gallon Tank....Is that it?