1 guy in a tank:
1. he'll over all be less expensive (roughly about 45-50$) than the 5-6 quality girls I would be getting and shipping in from different breeders around the world.
2. I could divide the 10 gallon and stick another (maybe a hmpk or doubletail) male in there :D
3. I wouldn't have to qt him for a month seeing as he'd be the only one in the tank for a while
4. big fins :3
5. he's absolutley stunning and probably has a killer personality XD
1. greater risk of tailbiting
2.less active (?)
1. the more the merrier :D
2. fast and no need to worry about too much tailbiting
3. chock full of personality
4.No need to divide
5. I can let my little brother and sister each buy their own lfs girl to qt and stick in there to call their own, leaving me 3-4 quality girls of my own in the tank
1. I need to qt all of them at least a month before set up
2 getting the girls of my dreams is going to cost a lot
3 I have to worry about drama and illness much more than with just one male in a tank.
hmmmmmmmmmm >.> well, I have two 10 gallons, and if I adopt out the harlequins and just qt phoebe several months before introducing.... I could go for both... But... No, I can't, I've gotta conserve and not go on spending sprees. :P (can you blame a girl for wishing?).... I think I'll have to marinate in this idea for another day or two then make my decision before the guy's auction time runs out.
Last edited by JKfish; 01-19-2011 at 06:54 PM.