I just couldn't help myself.... - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
PitGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,164
I just couldn't help myself....

Well, today I went back to get that poor little VT female at Petco. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. Somewhere between yesterday and today she was sold. I looked at every cup and she was no where to be found. I guess I should be happy, I just hope she went to someone who is going to care for her.

It just so happens that a Pet Depot just opened down the road from me so I thought I'd go check them out. They had only a small selection of bettas, mostly VT's. There was this one really pretty light orange almost pink dalmation. I looked at each betta and had just about decided on the dalmation when I realized I had missed a cup. I picked it up and in it was a really pretty CT. He is aqua blue with purple wash. He has some of those freckles on his dorsal too.

Photos coming soon!

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
~Ettiene De Grellet ~




IBC member
PitGurl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 08:54 PM
Member
 
Johnificent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 655
you know.... that is so weird... i just bought a VT female today.... hahaha XD

My Pets :D

1 Bettas:
1 male red veiltail- Ruby

R.I.P :(
1 male red veiltail- Little Red
1 female cambodian veiltail- Artemis
1 male bright blue veiltail- Hephaestus
1 male cambodian veiltail- Apollo
1 male turquoise veiltail- Dionysus
1 male over-halfmoon- Moonstone
1 male delta tail- Poseidon

Moonstone's Video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREHf5GqPYc

http://www.bettafish.com/members/17055-johnificent.html
Johnificent is offline  
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlakatFighter View Post
More like the employess flushed her down the toilet because no one would buy her. You just missed an oppurtunity to save her life. I hope you can look yourself in the mirror !!
Oh you work there? Because if you did I would think someone who loves betta's would have gotten her then.

AKA I've had enough of your rudeness. I'm sure everyone here agree's with me that you need to check the rules on what's considered polite and what's considered a flame. If you wanna be a troll go somewhere else.

Note: I've had enough being polite to rude people and trolls. You act like your king of the world and think it's okay to slander and make people feel bad. Your a bully and a troll.

Lelouch of the Petsmart Rebellion - Orchid VT

Yugi - German Sheperd/Pitbull mix. The real King of the house.

There are no coincidences in this world...Only the inevitable.....
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...f/vocaloid.gif


To the Betta's whom passed on: I'll never stop loving you...Take care of each other under the rainbow bridge....
Arashi Takamine is offline  
post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 09:27 PM
New Member
 
Emmalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlakatFighter View Post
More like the employess flushed her down the toilet because no one would buy her. You just missed an oppurtunity to save her life. I hope you can look yourself in the mirror !!
You know what? That isn't funny, most of your jokes really aren't.

You honesty need to think about what you are posting because a lot of the humor in your posts is really off.
I really wonder what goes through your mind when you make posts like this, Pitgirl is probably already worried about where the little female went.

So your post, even though I'm sure you meant it as a joke is totally not funny at all.

I'm not trying to be mean but a lot of your posts on here are rude, and I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Emmalea is offline  
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM
New Member
 
Emmalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlakatFighter View Post
Now THAT is mean and rude. Thanks for making me feel low now, hope your happy.
I'm sorry but it was the truth.

I'm not happy to make you feel bad, but I think it was the right thing to let you know that you were bothering people.

However I disagree that my post was mean or rude, blunt maybe.
Emmalea is offline  
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Member
 
turtle10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlakatFighter View Post
More like the employess flushed her down the toilet because no one would buy her. You just missed an oppurtunity to save her life. I hope you can look yourself in the mirror !!

Wow totally uncalled for. How do you think that would make the OP feel? That is really mean, don't know why you posted that.
turtle10 is offline  
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalea View Post
I'm sorry but it was the truth.

I'm not happy to make you feel bad, but I think it was the right thing to let you know that you were bothering people.

However I disagree that my post was mean or rude, blunt maybe.
You were in the right Emmalea. He's just a big bully. He probably doesn't even really have a betta. Come on have we seen any pics from this guy?

Lelouch of the Petsmart Rebellion - Orchid VT

Yugi - German Sheperd/Pitbull mix. The real King of the house.

There are no coincidences in this world...Only the inevitable.....
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...f/vocaloid.gif


To the Betta's whom passed on: I'll never stop loving you...Take care of each other under the rainbow bridge....
Arashi Takamine is offline  
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Member
 
turtle10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 2,303
I don't care if it was a joke, I found it offensive as well as other members.

I don't think we were being uptight. You were making a "joke" about a betta fish being killed, I don't know who would be relaxed with that comment.
turtle10 is offline  
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Member
 
bettafish15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 2,094
Your idea of joking is not funny, and I've noticed your "joking" twice now. Seriously, read the forum rules. No one is being uptight. ;)

1 Male ~ 5 Females
3 Bronze Cories
1 Hamster
Soon, 1 cornsnake!
bettafish15 is offline  
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 11:43 PM
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalea View Post
I'm sorry but it was the truth.

I'm not happy to make you feel bad, but I think it was the right thing to let you know that you were bothering people.

However I disagree that my post was mean or rude, blunt maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlakatFighter View Post
I'm sure the OP knows it was meant to be a joke as I'm sure all of you do. So why don't you people relax a little and stop being soo stiff and uptight, sheesh.
No. You were being totally serious. Your nothing but a big bully and a troll. Do you even have a betta fish? I doubt it with the way you insult everyone including people who are trying to get help for their betta's. You have no respect for others and guess what? You aren't permitted to make 'jokes' like that on the forum. Your nothing but a bully who gets his kicks out of bullying little kids on this site.

Your nothing but a heartless bully.

Lelouch of the Petsmart Rebellion - Orchid VT

Yugi - German Sheperd/Pitbull mix. The real King of the house.

There are no coincidences in this world...Only the inevitable.....
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...f/vocaloid.gif


To the Betta's whom passed on: I'll never stop loving you...Take care of each other under the rainbow bridge....
Arashi Takamine is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome