I was looking on Amazon and the size I needed had four reviews, two with five stars and two with one star. The two poor reviews mentioned severe overheating.
I do get a discount but I don't think we have the Elite heater that I want. Right now it's on Amazon for $11.65, and since I need three or four of them, that's a sweet price, and probably a better one than I'd get with my discount.
- Jolly Roger, halfmoon betta boy & ivory snail, bronze and sterbai corydoras catfish, neon tetras (15gal)
- Wanda, pale yellow veiltail betta female (5gal)
- Benedict, multicolored halfmoon plakat (3gal)
- Sparky, questionable tail type and gender (2.5gal)
- Neon, tiny betta baby (1gal)
- Marsha, multicolored female veiltail, and Capt. Morgan, multicolored dumbo plakat (div. 20gal)
- 10g community tank with a ton of balloon mollies
+ cats, gerbils, rats, geckos, snakes, a frog, and a dog.