I'm bored, have Harry Potter on the brain
Hey Potter fans (and not-fans, which includes me). Answer the following, because I say so.
If you were in Potter-verse:
1) What house would you be in?
2) What would your best subject at school be?
3) What extra-cirricular stuff would you do? (And don't just say Quidditch - as if you wouldn't be in the Gobstones club).
4) What electives would you take?
5) What career would you seek after school?
6) What pet would you have?
Feel free to say why. Also, do you like Harry Potter? What is your favourite book in the series?
1) Probably Slytherin. I'm not hard-working enough for Hufflepuff, don't have the natural braininess for Ravenclaw, and since I squeal about cockroaches I'm probably not great Griffyndor material. I don't think Slytherin actually sounds that bad.
2) Potions. I like the sound of it, and it has rules and formulas you can learn. This plus this equals this, but less boring than maths.
3) Gobstones. How cool are they? And yes, probably Quidditch, but not as a Seeker. Chaser sounds fun.
4) Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures. Not Muggle Studies or Divination...can't remember any others off the top of my head.
5) I'd start a club for wizards who wanted to take over the world. Or crush goblin rebellions. I'd be known far and wide as Bomba the Slayer.
6) A barn-owl. Prettiest owls ever.
Eh. I liked the first book, but I didn't like the way the stories developed. It's cool having a school called Hogwarts with a comical headmaster when the adventures are childish enough to go with that name. It's not cool when the series gets really dramatic, and your school is still named after a skin affliction on a wild pig.
My favourite book was the fifth, because I love Umbridge. And also Snape vs Siruis...lovely.