Hehe. Music would keep me up all night. How can you sleep through that? I'm a really pitiful sleeper as it is. The fan is more to drown out the "What was that?!?!?!" noises that would keep me up. In fact, I don't REALLY sleep until the sun comes up. The sun rises and you could set a bomb off under me and I'd sleep through it.
well for me, the "what was that" noises help. My family is a huge lover of spirits and the like...so I'm just like "meh...someone floating around...whatever...night dude" and back to sleep I go. Its actual dead silence i cant stand >.<
1. clowns- They are evil every single one of them! so many kids are abducted by clowns and all the movies of clowns are scary thrillers. I rest my case! Dont ever go to the circus that is their evil playground!
2.water- lakes, pools, oceans you name it I also can't swim and when I was younger I watched my sister drowned in a pool. I stood in horror watching the EMT trying to revive her (she was dead for about 10 minutes and yes she saw the "light") so I wont go on boats, walk close to the edge, or hang out at a pool and if you pretend to throw me in I would have a panic attack
3. porcelain dolls- why on God's green earth were these invented??? I want to break all of their ugly faces. Their eyes follow you where ever you go and their smirk mocks you when your not looking. I hate them!
1. NEEDLES they scare the living daylights out of me and I panic whenever I get sick because they always give me shots :(
2. The dark. I have too vivid of an imagination and the dark just leaves too much room to fill it in with beasties.
3. Drains and clowns because of (ironically) my favorite Stephen King book, It. Even though that's not so bad because I tell myself it took place only in Derry, Maine and can't get me in Alabama.
4. Failure at life.