Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada <3
I make this pasta salad all the time!
Greek Pasta Salad
-Makes about 20 servings
- 1 package of spiral or thin tube noodles
- 1 bottle of greek and feta dressing
- 1 container or block of feta cheese, crumbeled
- 1 cucumber, washed and sliced
- 1 package of cherry tomatos, washed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, washed and sliced
- 1 can of black olives, drained and diced if prefered
Cook pasta noodles, drain, and place in large dish or popcorn bowl.
Let noodles cool for 2-4 hours in the fridge, covered in plastic wrap.
Mix noodles with bottle of greek feta dressing. Add crumbeled feta, and mix gently. Add cucumber, tomatos, and green pepper. Add onions and olives to your prefered amount. Mix together gently.
Place in fridge for 12+ hours, covered with plastic wrap. You can eat right away if you don't mind the pasta being slightly warm. If you're making this for a family function, make sure the pasta is cooled. Make sure to eat all of this salad within 5 days.
*All veggies are optional, but without them, you might have a boring salad. You can also add any vegetables you think might taste good. It's very easy to get creative.
I've got no tanks to show off!
Learning as much as I can
here before adding a Betta to my
family. Still a noob.