Here's one for folks that enjoy Greek food.
Ever wondered how they make Lemon Potatoes? Here's a recipie that tastes just like it was made in a resteraunt!
3lbs of Yukon Gold potatoes
1/2 cup Lemon Juice
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
2 cloves of Garlic, minced (or crushed. I do mine crushed)
1 Teaspoon of Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon of Sea or Kosher salt (I do just a pinch of Kosher salt for me, as I do low sodium)
1/4 teaspoon of pepper (freshly ground is best, and really, do it to taste)
1 can of chicken broth (You can substitute vegitable broth if you want a Vegitarian friendly version)
1. Peel potatoes and cut them in half or quarters. You want the slices to basically be all the same size.
2. Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag and shake to mix.
3. Put the potatoes in the ziplock bag and give it another shake to coat everything. Let it sit for a minimum of 2 hours. Overnight is best.
4. Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
5. Put the potatoes in a pan and roast them for 1h 10mins.
30 US Gallon Tank: 3 Goldfish (1 White Ryukin "Salt", 1 Bronze Oranda "Pyropus", 1 Silver Oranda "Argentum")
10 US Gallon Tank: Borealis the Betta, Assassin Snail, Various numbers of Pond Snails
4 Cats (Fenris, Tatum, 'Spoo and Samantha)
Part-Time University Student
Part-Time Hospital Employee
Not enough time in the day...