Oh! Another good one is Baked Apples. They're great as a dessert with a bit of vanilla ice cream on the side, but they're also plenty delicious on their own.
4 good quality Golden Delicious Apples (Or any other baking apples: Red Delicious works, as do Rome Beauty)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon, Clove and Nutmeg
1 Tablespoon of Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Cut off the top of the apple and core out the apple. Leave about a half an inch at the bottom of the apple, and just remove the core. You can use an Appler Corer for this, or use an ice cream scoop.
2. Combine the brown sugar and spices in a bowl and mix. You can add pecans and raisins too.
3. Pack the combined mixture into the hollowed out apples, and put the butter on top. If you saved the tops of the apples, put them on top of the butter as well.
4. Place the apples into a baking pan (I like to use corningware for this) and add a little bit of water at the bottom of the pan. This prevents the apples from sticking to the bottom when they're cooking.
5. Put them in the oven and bake them for 30-40mins. They should be tender, not muchy.
30 US Gallon Tank: 3 Goldfish (1 White Ryukin "Salt", 1 Bronze Oranda "Pyropus", 1 Silver Oranda "Argentum")
10 US Gallon Tank: Borealis the Betta, Assassin Snail, Various numbers of Pond Snails
4 Cats (Fenris, Tatum, 'Spoo and Samantha)
Part-Time University Student
Part-Time Hospital Employee
Not enough time in the day...