Teen Lounge - Page 8 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Neil D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding from The Mods
Posts: 2,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
Aw that isn't true haha.
Remember I'm 6 yrs younger than u! I'm in 8th grade.

-Neil
Neil D is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Member
 
Cassandra90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
Definietly watch the english dub of FMA first. The cast is just plain awesome. It's a great anime with a lot of amazing characters. It is highly addicting though.
My boyfriend had me watch the first episode this weekend in english. He has netflix so I have his account info so I can go on when ever and watch it. He tried showing my Death Note on Hulu Plus but it was only in Japanese and well he may speak it fluent but I can not. So he said he is going to try to find me an english version.

Also I love CowBoy Bebop!


Cassandra90 is offline  
post #73 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 09:56 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 43
I only have two months left of being a teen. I guess I won't be able to be a part of this for too much longer.

Arashi - Are you talking about the original FMA or Brotherhood? I've seen both but prefer Brotherhood over the original.

Cowboy Bebop was one of the most recent anime I finished. I definitely enjoyed it, although not as much as I was expecting with all the hype it gets. I'm currently working on Code Geass R2 but don't have much time to watch with school. I don't really have time for anything but studying these days.

Do you anime watchers prefer the original Japanese audio or English dubbed? After watching some terrible 4kids dubs I switched over to the Japanese with subtitles and have stuck with that for everything I watch.
mywingedhorses is offline  
post #74 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Member
 
Cassandra90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by mywingedhorses View Post
I only have two months left of being a teen. I guess I won't be able to be a part of this for too much longer.

Arashi - Are you talking about the original FMA or Brotherhood? I've seen both but prefer Brotherhood over the original.

Cowboy Bebop was one of the most recent anime I finished. I definitely enjoyed it, although not as much as I was expecting with all the hype it gets. I'm currently working on Code Geass R2 but don't have much time to watch with school. I don't really have time for anything but studying these days.

Do you anime watchers prefer the original Japanese audio or English dubbed? After watching some terrible 4kids dubs I switched over to the Japanese with subtitles and have stuck with that for everything I watch.

I am 21 so I am kinda to old to comment in here too.
Actually did you know that FMA Brotherhood is the original since it follows the manga(sp), and FMA started to follow the magna but once the manga stopped writing it took its own spin on FMA. Correct me if I am wrong. I think that is what my boyfriend was telling me.

I have to watch the English dubbed versions since I have have a hard time reading subtitles and watching the show, I cant multi-task. Lol.


Cassandra90 is offline  
post #75 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Neil D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding from The Mods
Posts: 2,315
Ooooooooh! Ur not a teen! JK. just dont ruin the party. As long as ur all enjoying the thread

-Neil
Neil D is offline  
post #76 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Member
 
Cassandra90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Ooooooooh! Ur not a teen! JK. just dont ruin the party. As long as ur all enjoying the thread
I will not ruin the thread... I guess I am the middle man (woman) Since I am not a parent now a teen. So I kinda had no idea where to join but once I seen a few Anime comments I decided this thread will be it.


Cassandra90 is offline  
post #77 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:15 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra90 View Post
Actually did you know that FMA Brotherhood is the original since it follows the manga(sp), and FMA started to follow the magna but once the manga stopped writing it took its own spin on FMA. Correct me if I am wrong. I think that is what my boyfriend was telling me.
I did in fact know that and you are right. I generally refer to it as the original since it was the first out of the two anime made. I've read most of the manga and Brotherhood follows it pretty well.

I've never had a problem reading subtitles and watching at the same time but maybe I'm just weird. I know a number of other people who say they don't like subtitles for the same reason as you.
mywingedhorses is offline  
post #78 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by mywingedhorses View Post
I only have two months left of being a teen. I guess I won't be able to be a part of this for too much longer.

Arashi - Are you talking about the original FMA or Brotherhood? I've seen both but prefer Brotherhood over the original.

Cowboy Bebop was one of the most recent anime I finished. I definitely enjoyed it, although not as much as I was expecting with all the hype it gets. I'm currently working on Code Geass R2 but don't have much time to watch with school. I don't really have time for anything but studying these days.

Do you anime watchers prefer the original Japanese audio or English dubbed? After watching some terrible 4kids dubs I switched over to the Japanese with subtitles and have stuck with that for everything I watch.
Both. I love the original FMA and Brotherhood. I've never seen Cowboy Bebop but I just finished the first season of Rozen Maiden recently.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next ep of Brotherhood and Kekkeishi.

Lelouch of the Petsmart Rebellion - Orchid VT

Yugi - German Sheperd/Pitbull mix. The real King of the house.

There are no coincidences in this world...Only the inevitable.....
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...f/vocaloid.gif


To the Betta's whom passed on: I'll never stop loving you...Take care of each other under the rainbow bridge....
Arashi Takamine is offline  
post #79 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Member
 
Cassandra90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by mywingedhorses View Post
I did in fact know that and you are right. I generally refer to it as the original since it was the first out of the two anime made. I've read most of the manga and Brotherhood follows it pretty well.

I've never had a problem reading subtitles and watching at the same time but maybe I'm just weird. I know a number of other people who say they don't like subtitles for the same reason as you.
Good I was correct I was hoping I was not wrong.
I have only watched one episode so I am not to sure about anything. My boyfriend is trying to teach me japanese since his whole family speaks it and his mother does not speak any english at all.

I just find it so hard. It is like being a little kid and trying to read when all you want to do is look at the pictures on the page.


Cassandra90 is offline  
post #80 of 4181 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 10:23 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
I'm eagerly waiting for the next ep of Brotherhood and Kekkeishi.
They still aren't done with the dubbed version of Brotherhood? Subs are the way to go.
mywingedhorses is offline  
Reply

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face , +1 to niall :d , bloo was here , dobby likes socks , dolphins! , dq is the best mod , dq tags are lies , draco likes pliers , ewe i feel like a walrus , feed me , fishman is back! , guinea pig , harry's hair is pillow , i hate haters , i know where you live... , i like teenagers! , i like trains! , i love harry styles , lol. somebody likes me. , neil is nice. :) , niall horan is awesome! , niall is my husband!!!! , nutella , splee , whale

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The New Lounge! :) aunt kymmie The Lounge 3 05-26-2010 07:33 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome