Too many horses. Time for a combo-breaker post.
Legend in order from left to right:
- Simba: the best dog who ever lived. Period. He was a 8 year old pomeranian that we adopted who lived to be 13 when we had him put to sleep because of an enlarged heart, broken hip, and other medical issues that were discovered upon taking him to the vet. I miss him like no other.
- Scooter: the most annoying but also most playful dog ever. I can't wait to get him back from my parents. Kind of Simba's successor.
-Navi's Bath Time: Navi is a trash digging little black cat, oh yes she is. Daddy gave her a bath and she was not a happy kitty. She still hasn't learned her lesson about digging in the trash. 8>
- Navi's mouth. Not much else needs to be said. :>
- Navi enjoys little cubbies, boxes, holes, anything that she can fit herself into. Typical stupid cat. I love her. My fiance and I got her as a kitten from a local pet store who only sells rescue animals. She's been our little love child ever since.
- Nayru's 'Innocence': My *** she's innocent. She barfed and she knows it.
- Nayru's Nap Time: Sleepy kitty all cuddled in the bed for a nice nap. Nayru was adopted from a local shelter last year at the age of 6. She'd been there the longest and was on 'death row' so to speak. :(
your kitties are so cute!!! Glad you saved Nayru from death row! She is so adorable!!! I always go crazy over cats lol
Red, Casanova, Habanero, Falkor, Eragon
Thelma, Babycakes, Black Sheep, Mystique, Dew