1. Triple major in psychology, animal science, and music.
2. A betta fish rescue, I'd take in fish that people can't care for, or sick fish from pet stores, and I'd rehome them.
3. A house with a music room, fish room, and art studio.
4. Acrylic paints, gesso, and canvasses.
4. Record a new album in a nice studio with my band.
6. 4 stall barn with a mini horse, two rescued horses, and two goats.
7. Fender Mustang and/or Jagstang and/or Gibson Les Paul and/or Rickenbacker 360 (GUITARS)
8. Dog and rabbit shelter (but that would be later)
9. PA system with a nicer amp for my guitar.
10. Travel? Philanthropy? Promoting my band? I'd do whatever I want!
Wow, I just realized how much easier life would be if I was infinitely rich.