A way I find is based on psychology... Fear of spiders, is very common and it's because the brain associates the spider with bite - bite with pain/poison, pain/poison with death.
1.Get a color picture of a spider... put it on your wall/door in a high traffic area. Every time you see it, you'll get more and more used to it.
2. Next step, you could have the picture, and touch it... Touch, to an image, shows yourself you are capable of doing it without getting hurt!
3. This step involves actually seeing a live spider in it's container. The spider should remain in the container.
4. This step, you could have a spider in a clear container, and you hold that container. This, to your brain shows again: touch without pain! Get used to it.
5. This one, involves someone holding the spider, no container. They should not approach you, you should approach them without touching the spider. This shows close distance = no pain :)
6. This is basically the second last step... or the last step. whichever you please! This time, someone holding the spider, will have their hand touching yours - NOT THE ARM!! This way you have control (your hand) with the object. Let the spider go to you.
7. own one :)
Breed for the breed, not for the money; the words any REAL breeder would understand.
You must know nothing in order to know all, for all is nothing and nothing is for all.