is there anyone out here who's into MMORPG? - Page 5 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Member
 
xjenuhfur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SoFla
Posts: 610
I used to play Lineage 2, Maplestory, Perfect World, Guild Wars, and a bunch of others that I can't even remember because I only played them for a week or two before I got bored and quit. xD
I haven't had much time as of late for MMORPG's or even Halo & SR3. I havent even started Batman yet and I really want to play! D: School gets in the way too much!

Sunshine!
"I am not afraid, I was born to do this." -Joan of Arc
Blogger at Hello Wench
xjenuhfur is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Member
 
kfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
I used to play Lineage 2, Maplestory, Perfect World, Guild Wars, and a bunch of others that I can't even remember because I only played them for a week or two before I got bored and quit. xD
I haven't had much time as of late for MMORPG's or even Halo & SR3. I havent even started Batman yet and I really want to play! D: School gets in the way too much!
I forgot Perfect World... used to play that, too. And Guild Wars. I agree, school does get in the way too much! Arkham City looks really cool... I want to play it, too! And Arkham Asylum. My boyfriend has both, but I have too many games I want to play and not enough time (schooooool)!

Pascal 8.27.14
Sky 3.14.11-11.17.12
Mr. Fish 8.19.10-8.18.11
kfish is offline  
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Member
 
xjenuhfur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SoFla
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
I forgot Perfect World... used to play that, too. And Guild Wars. I agree, school does get in the way too much! Arkham City looks really cool... I want to play it, too! And Arkham Asylum. My boyfriend has both, but I have too many games I want to play and not enough time (schooooool)!
I'm a computer engineering major, so in these recent weeks I've maybe been able to play like on hour or two. Schoolwork is just coming at me from every direction and midterms and tests are approaching. Makes me a little worried I won't get everything I want done. But then again I seem to work pretty good under pressure. I just don't wanna fry my brain too much! Hah!

Sunshine!
"I am not afraid, I was born to do this." -Joan of Arc
Blogger at Hello Wench
xjenuhfur is offline  
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Member
 
kfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
I'm a computer engineering major, so in these recent weeks I've maybe been able to play like on hour or two. Schoolwork is just coming at me from every direction and midterms and tests are approaching. Makes me a little worried I won't get everything I want done. But then again I seem to work pretty good under pressure. I just don't wanna fry my brain too much! Hah!
I'm a computer [hardware] engineering major, too!

I seem to not be able to focus enough to do homework unless it's between the hours of midnight and 4 am. Not convenient! Haha.

I've spent too much time playing games the past few weeks, lol. Getting a little behind, but that's nothing new. :P

Pascal 8.27.14
Sky 3.14.11-11.17.12
Mr. Fish 8.19.10-8.18.11
kfish is offline  
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-14-2012, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Fasht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 566
Ill play with you kfish! My summoners name is Copperstead
Fasht is offline  
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Member
 
kfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasht View Post
Ill play with you kfish! My summoners name is Copperstead
Awesooooooomeeee! :D

Pascal 8.27.14
Sky 3.14.11-11.17.12
Mr. Fish 8.19.10-8.18.11
kfish is offline  
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Member
 
Roxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: California
Posts: 286
Anyone gonna play Tera? :O
Roxy is offline  
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-04-2012, 08:50 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 0
I used to play wow but havent had the time to get back into it. Maybe when school is done =)
loki110 is offline  
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Member
 
fishman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ........
Posts: 1,661
I'm ranked 95th in the world in the one that I play!

RIP Russell
RIP Quicksilver
RIP Dominic

RIP 4 cories, 23 Ghost Shrimp, and a snail
fishman12 is offline  
post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 09:53 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 0
Smile

I do miss it. It was very fun but to time consuming. I would never do my homework lol
loki110 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome