Any soccer fans - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Karebear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,307
Any soccer fans

So beside keeping bettas I love to watch soccer. Anyone huge soccer fans. I love discussing players and teams! Im a Huge Spain national team fan, REAL MADRID fan for life and like Chelsea FC and Juventus. Anyone else a fanatic of a soccer team?

Benzema-- dragon HMPK <3
Anani-- Halfoom <3

In Fish Heaven ~ Comanche, Rufio, and Malachi ~
In Doggie Heaven: Minnie (schnauzer)
Karebear13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 10:07 PM
New Member
 
jediwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12
I don't keep up with teams or anything at all but I enjoy random games and yelling at the TV. I'm more of a soccer player than a watcher, but soccer anything is pretty awesome. :)
jediwing is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2012, 01:26 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Karebear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,307
I play too! What is your position? I play fullback :)

Benzema-- dragon HMPK <3
Anani-- Halfoom <3

In Fish Heaven ~ Comanche, Rufio, and Malachi ~
In Doggie Heaven: Minnie (schnauzer)
Karebear13 is offline  
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2012, 04:53 AM
New Member
 
jediwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12
99% of the time I play goal keeper. The other 1% is defense.
jediwing is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For all of you betta fans out there.. Myates Betta Chat 0 09-06-2011 08:55 PM
calling all VOCALOID fans! (and UTAU fans!) Maryrox247 The Lounge 19 07-18-2011 12:36 PM
Fans of Ninebettas PitGurl Betta Chat 2 05-01-2011 09:19 PM
Any Football fans?? 1fish2fish The Lounge 12 01-29-2011 05:59 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome