Betta Fish Forum banner

Dramaqueen's trials and tribulations.

130K views 3K replies 66 participants last post by  MichaelMyers 
#1 ·
I've never really done a journal before but I thought I would just to have someplace to share thoughts and anything exciting that might pop up in my life. Not much going on right now. I'm still trying to decide when and if I want to get a Kindle Fire. I've heard good and bad things about them. Maybe I'll hold off for now.
Sll my fishies are settled down for the night. I got some cute Christmas decal things at Petsmart the other day. I'll try to gert a few pics up tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. lol

#1,946 ·
We actually didn't leave until 9 or so because my SIL got up late. Lol Well, late for her. We went to the store, came home, put groceries away and started our gumbo. Then we went out and got our nails and feet done, went shoe shopping and came home, ate lunch and took a nap. Then we got up, made a milkshake and finished making our gumbo. The gumbo was really good!

#1,956 ·
Thank you. Now we get to start unpacking friday (let's hope there aren't any issues with the movers) and set everything up.My brother will be home in a month and we have some things for him to do. His wife has stuff for him to do at their house too so he'll be one busy dude. lol

#1,958 ·
I've had mixed feelings about this whole thing and I've had my anxiety flaring up because of the stress. I miss some things about Kentucky like knowing where everything is and having good doctors. I didn't really have any friends there but there were a few special people that I miss. The move was pretty traumatic. I think about the day we had the movers and it was so awful. It took 4 men 9 hours to pack our stuff and we had no appliances! I hope it only takes 3-4 hours to unload it. I miss the drama team, I miss walking to Petsmart. But I don't miss our nosey, crappy neighbors.

#1,959 ·
We spent the day at the house and got our washer and dryer and ice maker installed. I'm glad that's over. Now we got the movers coming tomorrow and hopefully there won't be any problems. I won't have any Internet until Tuesday but will be on here a short time on Saturday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.