Betta Fish Forum banner

Christmas and Thanksgiving Contest

6K views 44 replies 13 participants last post by  Friendlyfishies 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello!
I would like to announce my official Christmas and Thanksgiving Betta Photo Contest. Here are the simple rules.
1) This contest is for fun. There is no money or prizes involved.
2) Bettas can be male or female with any tail type.
3) Bettas ONLY
4) Bettas colors must be related to Thanksgiving or Christmas. (Ex. Red Orange Green etc.)
5) You can only enter a single betta and picture.
6) Must include GENDER,COLOR,TAILTYPE,BETTAS NAME AND YOUR USERNAME
7) If you don't enter, you can PM me your vote after the end date.
ENDS DECEMBER 1ST! Votes must be in by the 2nd and Winners will be announced the 3rd.

#34 ·
Ok! Results up!
In FIRST: FriendlyFishies and Miyagi! (You receive a drawing!)
In SECOND: Shrimpsta and Cloud! (You receive a drawing!)
In THRID: Alcemistnv and Jingles!(You review a drawing!)
In FOURTH: birdielikestomatoes and Mr.Grumpy!
In FIFTH: Aemaki09 and her unnamed betta!
In SIXTH: Gracie8890 and Blitz!
In SEVENTH: horsyqueen and Envy!
In EIGHTH: Madmonahan and Pappy!
In NINTH: Rubinthebetta and Rubin!
Thank you to those who entered!
First Second and Third place winners send me a picture if ur betta showing the side of him u want drawn!

#39 ·
My dads been in the hospital really sick I've barely been on the forum, I just now took a look at the results! Can't believe we won! How exciting! Thank you everyone for the congrats, this made my day :D ...I can't get a picture to you quite yet but the next time I'm home from the hospital (It's out of state) can I send it to you? I only have my phone, no fish pics on it :-/
Again thank you! *all smiles*

#44 ·
So I hope I'm not bringing this thread back from the dead. I'm extremely sorry I don't have your pictures yet. I'm in a car so I can't get them now. I will have them later today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.