Betta Fish Forum banner
22K views 218 replies 25 participants last post by  Tappy4me 
#1 ·
So, the name basically says it all. It's a Christmas betta contest!

Rules:
Post a picture of your Christmas betta. They can be Christmas colored or just look Christmas-like. (a photo of your betta edited to have a Santa hat on your betta is fine.)
Prize: A hand drawn picture of your betta fish

Please note that this is not a forum sponsored contest and I have permission for this contest. I also have two slots for judges available for whoever would like to help judge.

#149 ·
Um do you have any criteria or a rubric in which you are judging? I am not mad nor are my feelings hurt and congrats giuga for being a fav. I thought we were suppose to enter pics that had been photo edited and what not just look good because if you are liking the non edited ones more I have a better pic.

#157 ·
I wa sjust curious. My contest was similar I had three judges and they rated every pic on a scale 1-10 they pmed me the results and then I added them up the fish with the highest amount of points won.

#164 ·
Sorry i haven't posted in a while! (just had a upright bass concert the other day and I was practicing a lot) Yes, we are using a system like the one BeautifulBetta123 described: each judge scores the entries and sends them to me, then I add up each entry's score and the highest score wins.

#181 ·
I agree... :)

My princess Minou is not happy with her little brother at the moment. :) She actually gets jealous of fish. Silly girl!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.