One free fish drawing - Page 3 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Member
 
MollyJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 980
Thank you, BBB is such a different looking fish. I still have yet to find one like him.

And don't rush on my account. Heck, you should be doing school work!

Tidbit doesn't have a tail, lol. Though I would love to see how you would interpret her! lol


Bettabettabetta [~] Corrin [~] Mega [~] Rinji [~] Red Robin [~] Jr. [~] Billy [~] Opti
Tidbit [~] Princess [~] Little [~] Spazz [~] Rosie [~] Sakura [~] Cocoa [~] Pylia
So many fish, so little sig room :)
Miko - forever kitten [~] Cain & Tyrael - twin cats [~] Sadie - RN Pitbull; Proud new mother!! 1-21-13
Gwen - Perfect Daughter!

Last edited by MollyJean; 05-21-2012 at 12:02 AM.
MollyJean is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Member
 
Thomasdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 441
WOWOOWWWWOWOOW!!! These are AMAZING!!!

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
Thomasdog is offline  
post #23 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
ao
Member
 
ao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
Thank you, BBB is such a different looking fish. I still have yet to find one like him.

And don't rush on my account. Heck, you should be doing school work!

Tidbit doesn't have a tail, lol. Though I would love to see how you would interpret her! lol
Oh dear, it's not growing back at all? I love that picture with the imaginary tail btw =D so cute :3

I don't know whether to call this homework, I'm coding a website and frankly am really bored....

@Thomas: Thanks !
ao is offline  
post #24 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Member
 
MollyJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 980
Not even a little. I'm pretty sure she was born like that. There's no scar tissue. The scales meet and it's as if the tail was never there. Don't feel bad for her, though. She gets around great and jumps higher then any of my fish, lol! When she's trying to move fast her whole body wiggles, it's the cutest thing!

^.^ She is cute, huh? no tail or fake tail, heh.

You sound like my husband.. he can't stand coding, he ends up playing chess instead >.>

Bettabettabetta [~] Corrin [~] Mega [~] Rinji [~] Red Robin [~] Jr. [~] Billy [~] Opti
Tidbit [~] Princess [~] Little [~] Spazz [~] Rosie [~] Sakura [~] Cocoa [~] Pylia
So many fish, so little sig room :)
Miko - forever kitten [~] Cain & Tyrael - twin cats [~] Sadie - RN Pitbull; Proud new mother!! 1-21-13
Gwen - Perfect Daughter!
MollyJean is offline  
post #25 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
ao
Member
 
ao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBlue View Post
oh can I be the cause of your failing final too??

This is Anderson, a free almost dead fish from walmart 3 wks ago.
here you go :)

ao is offline  
post #26 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
ao
Member
 
ao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
Not even a little. I'm pretty sure she was born like that. There's no scar tissue. The scales meet and it's as if the tail was never there. Don't feel bad for her, though. She gets around great and jumps higher then any of my fish, lol! When she's trying to move fast her whole body wiggles, it's the cutest thing!

^.^ She is cute, huh? no tail or fake tail, heh.

You sound like my husband.. he can't stand coding, he ends up playing chess instead >.>
oooohhhh that is really cute =D I want her, hahaha. where one earth did you get her?
ao is offline  
post #27 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 01:18 AM
Member
 
MollyJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 980
Another member of the forums, evilVOG, found her at a grocery store. I pretty much begged him to get her for me. Love at first sight. So he did, and mailed her to me, and she's been thriving ever since. She's in a sorority now. In all honesty she should have been culled early on. It's a serious deformity. But for whatever reason she lived, and I'm very happy she did. She's my favorite girl.. (shhhh, don't tell the others!)

Oh wow, Anderson is beautiful! You're so good at this...

Bettabettabetta [~] Corrin [~] Mega [~] Rinji [~] Red Robin [~] Jr. [~] Billy [~] Opti
Tidbit [~] Princess [~] Little [~] Spazz [~] Rosie [~] Sakura [~] Cocoa [~] Pylia
So many fish, so little sig room :)
Miko - forever kitten [~] Cain & Tyrael - twin cats [~] Sadie - RN Pitbull; Proud new mother!! 1-21-13
Gwen - Perfect Daughter!
MollyJean is offline  
post #28 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 6,408
You are VERY talented.

If you aren't backed up, can you do this male?


The results are in!
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....74#post1194774
EVERYONE GO COMMENT AND POST YOUR RESPONSES TO IT!!



VIEW MY AUCTIONS- MY AUCTIONS
bettalover2033 is offline  
post #29 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
ao
Member
 
ao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
Another member of the forums, evilVOG, found her at a grocery store. I pretty much begged him to get her for me. Love at first sight. So he did, and mailed her to me, and she's been thriving ever since. She's in a sorority now. In all honesty she should have been culled early on. It's a serious deformity. But for whatever reason she lived, and I'm very happy she did. She's my favorite girl.. (shhhh, don't tell the others!)

Oh wow, Anderson is beautiful! You're so good at this...
=D lack of tail = 1 less fin to be nipped

Thanks I'm trying to stay awake.... >.>

@bettalover2033: I'll try to get to you, no guarantees ;) But these pictures just seem to be getting blurrier =P
ao is offline  
post #30 of 142 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 6,408
I'll see if I can get a better picture.

The results are in!
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....74#post1194774
EVERYONE GO COMMENT AND POST YOUR RESPONSES TO IT!!



VIEW MY AUCTIONS- MY AUCTIONS
bettalover2033 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Time Drawing A Fish?! Gnome507 Betta Art 46 11-19-2011 04:12 PM
betta drawing! free! Nom Nom Nom Betta Art 59 10-06-2011 03:56 PM
Free Betta Drawing! ABettaMania Betta Art 13 08-08-2011 05:03 PM
A drawing of my betta fish 98violet Betta Art 8 05-24-2011 10:40 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome