Joel's Betta Plush Creations
Hey guys! I wanted to create a thread for my new hobby, making
plush betta's! Here, you can order custom betta plushes of your fish.
All of my plush betta's are hand-sewn by me. I use nothing but high
quality pillow fleece fabric and machine washable stuffing. I take
great pride in craftsmenship, however, since they are handmade, they
aren't meant for heavy play, such as a small child might do. I can
make any tail type, male or female, and virtually any color combination
to the best of my ability. Please read the list below to see my level of quality!
Important Facts:(Please read)
1. Machine Washable (alone, cold water)
2. Made of high quality fleece material that feels like a fresh, soft blanket
3. Customizable; you can send me pictures of your fish, or even a dream fish!
4. I hand sew all of these by my self.
5. With every purchase, you get a Joel's Betta Plush Creations Shop Creation Certificate!
6. With every Joel's Betta Plush Creations Shop purchase, you get two coupons!
7. Once you buy a fish from me, I will send you a coupon every month or so (unless you tell me to cancel)
8. Each fish comes with an add-on flaring option in a small reusable fleece pouch, free!
9. All purchases are final.
10. PM me if you're interested with the format listed below!
If you're interested in buying one of my plush fish, please fill
out the form below in a PM. I will provide to you my mailing
address if you'd like to pay by mail, and I'll also give you the
option of using Paypal. The choice is totally and completely yours!
(PM ME THIS.)
1. Fishes name:
2. Colors to your best estimate (description):
3. Male or female?:
4. Age of fish?:
5. What color pouch would you like for the add on flaring piece holder? (red, yellow, pink, blue, black):
6. Tail type?:
7. Where is your fish from?(for the certificate, either city or town, pet store name, etc.):
8. Your email or your parents email address?:
9. Would you like to recieve coupons and sales either by mail and through email occasionally?:
10. Mailing address (for shipping of course):
11. Pay by mail or Paypal?: (we'll work the details out)
12. Pictures of your fish (spam it! xD)
Finally, the pics! The fish I immitated with this one (my first!) was my boy Brent. :)