Okay, so here's my list so far, just so I can get somewhat organized. I'm terrible at keepin track, so this will help. I'm gonna add the 9 people that have posted so far. After the 9 are finished, I'll add another few or whoever else is left. As one poster said, don't be afraid to say I'm overwhelmed, so now I'm saying that I am a bit overwhelmed! haha But I'm glad that all of you have asked me to sketch your fish for you and I do appreciate all the lovely compliments. As you've probably noticed it does take me some time to get them finished, and sent out. It's because I'm always trying to get them just right and sometimes I do end up having to settle, so of course some will be easier than others, but either way, I hope you all enjoy them. Anyway, Here goes the list.
1.LebrontheBetta - Breme Currently working on him! His color is very hard to get right, because he's transparent. I might have to settle on some pale yellows.
2. a123andpoof - I actually had to start him over because I messed up the scales.
3.tilli94 - She's a beautiful fish! I LOVE the orange. I'm not sure what I'd name her. I'll get back to you on that. =]
4. ismintis - I'd love to draw her =] She's so pretty. Different design of colors and such on her body!
5. Bettacrab - Nice Bettas! I'll get them to you when I can. =] I'll probably do them one at a time, and post in between others who have one sketch. Sound alright?
6. Peetathebetta - I'd love to sketch him for you too! I'm just posting a list down so everyone knows that I can be organized and aren't sitting here wondering why I'm taking forever haha.
7. BailMint - He's a very awesome looking fish! I've yet to draw a crowntail but I'm sure it'll be both challenging and cool. =]
8. Mybabyjets - Just send me a larger, detailed photo of your boy or girl and I'll get to it.
9. Critternut - Thanks for the awesome compliment! =] I love love love the colors of your fish. I'll get them to you sometime soon, hopefully! lol. And thanks for posting the 2 different sides of the 2nd fish, that really helps me determine the obvious details and whatnot. Thanks!
Anyway, thanks again for the beautiful/lovely compliments! Please keep in mind that it takes me some time to get them finished considering Bettas have many different colors and characteristics. They'll be finished eventually though, so please try to stay patient! =]]