In A Drawing Sort Of Mood... - Page 4 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Member
 
Reece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Posts: 118
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!

"Don't leave something good, to find something better, once you know you had the best, the best has found better" -Drake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Gallon Planted Freshwater Tank:

- 7 Harlequin Rasbora
- 1 Bristlenose Pleco
Reece is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Member
 
Reece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Posts: 118
Immediately turned into my avatar! haha. Thought I'd keep your signature on when I cropped it, wanted to make sure that your name is still on it! I genuinly love it! By the way quite impressed that you saw the red on that photo, even though I know it's there I still struggle to see it!

"Don't leave something good, to find something better, once you know you had the best, the best has found better" -Drake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Gallon Planted Freshwater Tank:

- 7 Harlequin Rasbora
- 1 Bristlenose Pleco

Last edited by Reece; 09-07-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Reece is offline  
post #33 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Member
 
HelloThere123Betta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 244
Could you do one of Bruce? Which ever one is free lol, Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0811.jpg (37.0 KB, 76 views)
HelloThere123Betta is offline  
post #34 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
BlakbirdxGyarados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Currently based in NJ
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Immediately turned into my avatar! haha. Thought I'd keep your signature on when I cropped it, wanted to make sure that your name is still on it! I genuinly love it! By the way quite impressed that you saw the red on that photo, even though I know it's there I still struggle to see it!
I actually did a bit of accidental research on Daz.
I noticed your conversation with another user on your new betta, and you said that he had a bit of red on his ventrals (the antannae things below his gills ;D ). I actually had a bit of fun drawing Daz, too. Heck, I have fun drawing all the bettas, but yours was the first colored pencil sketch. I'm really glad you love it! I can really tell you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloThere123Betta View Post
Could you do one of Bruce? Which ever one is free lol, Thanks!
lol, Both the digital and pencil sketches are free. Since I'm sitting down at my computer in a bit, I'll likely have the time to work on yours as a digital.

BlakbirdxGyarados is offline  
post #35 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Member
 
Laki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Posts: 4,976
oooooooo I'm so bad I found this! If I had money I'd pay you :) Loves supporting an artist ^^ I had a commission done of my 2 bunnies on another forum ^^ It's around somewhere in my desktop :) I must say, your pencil sketches are SO pretty!! That one you did for Reece <3<3<3 Looks a bit like Lakitu.

Ps, my birthday is September 30 :P

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -N. Mandela
To my journal! http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/j...ourami-592858/
Laki is offline  
post #36 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
BlakbirdxGyarados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Currently based in NJ
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
oooooooo I'm so bad I found this! If I had money I'd pay you :) Loves supporting an artist ^^ I had a commission done of my 2 bunnies on another forum ^^ It's around somewhere in my desktop :) I must say, your pencil sketches are SO pretty!! That one you did for Reece <3<3<3 Looks a bit like Lakitu.

Ps, my birthday is September 30 :P
Lol, did I hear a *hint hint* in there? xD

Thanks, though. While being supported financially as an artist, I also appreciate critique and compliments as support. ;) I'm glad you enjoy my work.
Bunnies! Some of the funnest creatures to sketch.... In my case, I find them fun because the rabbit wouldn't stop moving, lol.

BlakbirdxGyarados is offline  
post #37 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
BlakbirdxGyarados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Currently based in NJ
Posts: 927
So I don't lose track, here are the requests I have left (in order, as they'll be done as fast as they can in that order)

Commission:
Potential4Evil

Digital sketches:
FireKidomaru
Amphibianite
Trilobite
HelloThere123Betta


The plan is to work on commissions as priority, though with my attention span and patience, I do need to switch sometimes. =\

@FireKidomaru, I know it looks like I skipped over yours... but you have so many bettas to draw. xD; It's taking me a bit, and I'm trying to take care of the fewer-bettas drawings at the same time.

BlakbirdxGyarados is offline  
post #38 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 07:32 AM
New Member
 
Potential4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
So I don't lose track, here are the requests I have left (in order, as they'll be done as fast as they can in that order)

Commission:
Potential4Evil

Digital sketches:
FireKidomaru
Amphibianite
Trilobite
HelloThere123Betta


The plan is to work on commissions as priority, though with my attention span and patience, I do need to switch sometimes. =\

@FireKidomaru, I know it looks like I skipped over yours... but you have so many bettas to draw. xD; It's taking me a bit, and I'm trying to take care of the fewer-bettas drawings at the same time.
take your time! i know how art goes lol I still have 2/3 commissions of elves on a gallery site i have to do that i got last year >w<

Baldwick male (VT)<3
Nem (Bombay) & Bert (tabby)

RIP: Chum-Fu (betta), Gary (snail), Misty(ferret), Capt Nemo (algae eater), Ra (betta), Nikee (ferret)
Potential4Evil is offline  
post #39 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Member
 
Laki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Posts: 4,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
Lol, did I hear a *hint hint* in there? xD

Thanks, though. While being supported financially as an artist, I also appreciate critique and compliments as support. ;) I'm glad you enjoy my work.
Bunnies! Some of the funnest creatures to sketch.... In my case, I find them fun because the rabbit wouldn't stop moving, lol.
;) don't skip a beat do ya? :P I'd love a sketch of Laki ^^ My bunny is the world's worst bunny. If you keep your distance she'll stay still. She's extremely shy, until she hears the raisin box a'shakin'! Had a rough start to life is all. Should get her a collar with "misunderstood" in jewels for her

Anyway, when you gets the chance is fine ^^ I knows what it's like to have deadlines and priorities. I used to paint a lot, did some for the Beagle Rescue here who auctioned it off. Good times :)

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -N. Mandela
To my journal! http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/j...ourami-592858/
Laki is offline  
post #40 of 207 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
BlakbirdxGyarados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Currently based in NJ
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential4Evil View Post
take your time! i know how art goes lol I still have 2/3 commissions of elves on a gallery site i have to do that i got last year >w<
Yeah, with the all-of-a-sudden-dozens of requests I got yesterday, I sort of stressed out and couldn't get any sketches done last night. xD; Actually managed to lose my tablet pen, too... but it's somewhere in my room, I know that. <____<
Cleaning my room a bit now... so I can find that tablet pen and work on all these pieces... 'cause that's what I planned on doing today. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
;) don't skip a beat do ya? :P I'd love a sketch of Laki ^^ My bunny is the world's worst bunny. If you keep your distance she'll stay still. She's extremely shy, until she hears the raisin box a'shakin'! Had a rough start to life is all. Should get her a collar with "misunderstood" in jewels for her

Anyway, when you gets the chance is fine ^^ I knows what it's like to have deadlines and priorities. I used to paint a lot, did some for the Beagle Rescue here who auctioned it off. Good times :)
Dang it. Hoped you wouldn't ask. xD

I was going to do a Laki sketch for your birthday... maybe I'll add a bit of a surprise to the sketch for that? Since now you did request a piece from me. Officially. lol

Hehe... loves those raisins, huh? How cute. x3


I will and am working on these when I have the time and chances to. So expect one or two... or even three finished today ;D
(I just love to torture myself, don't I? XD)

BlakbirdxGyarados is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
im in a mood...lemme draw yo betta GunsABlazin Betta Art 10 08-16-2011 07:39 AM
In the mood to doodle... Burd Betta Art 14 05-18-2011 07:44 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome