Looking for a betta genius...? - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
bettarainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 154
Looking for a betta genius...?

Hi, i'm looking for a betta genius, someone who is really good drawing betta from a photo. If there is one, please let me know. If you can show me what you can do then i will send you few photo and i want you to draw those fishes for me. I'm doing a project for school.
If i like what you do, i will let you pick one of my betta from my fishroom for free. If you are local, it's even better, i wont have to deal with shipping supply, thank you.
bettarainbow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:38 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: south africa
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettarainbow View Post
Hi, i'm looking for a betta genius, someone who is really good drawing betta from a photo. If there is one, please let me know. If you can show me what you can do then i will send you few photo and i want you to draw those fishes for me. I'm doing a project for school.
If i like what you do, i will let you pick one of my betta from my fishroom for free. If you are local, it's even better, i wont have to deal with shipping supply, thank you.
hey there i can do my best if you like, i dont draw super detailed, but realistic still you know, i dont have a pic on hand, but ill get you one tommorow, its late here, does it have to be a betta? i just finished a pretty otter...
bettaluvies is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Member
 
BettaMiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 902
I would do it if that Betta came with a tank and everything else. Lol.

But here-

Selling Beautiful hand-drawn original Betta fish Artwork!

*2 Bettas (for now RIP Ryu) *2 Goldfish *9 Guppies *1 Gourami *2 Chinchillas *2 Budgies *2 Dwarf Frogs *1 Dog *1 Cat *2 Hermit Crabs *2 3gs *1 10g *1 Pond *2 2gs
BettaMiah is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
am somewhat a good artist you could look at my lastest uploaded pics:
sorry bad quality camera




if you like them just ask me

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Member
 
copperarabian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,949
you could commission someone on Deviant art, there are some incredible artist on that site :D

Elrohir the plakat

Galah cockatoo & African Grey
copperarabian is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
bettarainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaMiah View Post
I would do it if that Betta came with a tank and everything else. Lol.

But here-

Selling Beautiful hand-drawn original Betta fish Artwork!


Well, depend where you live. If you are local, it won't be a problem but if you are 100 miles away or out of state, i dont think it will work.

Here is an exemple of betta drawing by a breeder, this is what i want, use your imagination.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 262219_211221998921355_100001006700053_578645_1261718_n.jpg (68.5 KB, 82 views)
bettarainbow is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
well i live in Illnoise so there is no chance =[
i could try something like that

besides if i did live where you do what kind of betta fish is it? like a VT or a DT something like those?

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia

Last edited by betta lover1507; 09-22-2011 at 04:28 PM.
betta lover1507 is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
bettarainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
well i live in Illnoise so there is no chance =[
i could try something like that

besides if i did live where you do what kind of betta fish is it? like a VT or a DT something like those?

No not those. I have 20 hmplkat, 35 ct, 5 giant hmplakat and a little more than 100 halfmoon.

You will get something like that fish, one of my hm butterfly. I have close to 60 butterfly hm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00082.jpg (38.5 KB, 78 views)
bettarainbow is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
awww soo pweetty! >w< i have plentiful of space. but i do not live in california ='[[
i would love to have a female HM

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettarainbow View Post
Well, depend where you live. If you are local, it won't be a problem but if you are 100 miles away or out of state, i dont think it will work.

Here is an exemple of betta drawing by a breeder, this is what i want, use your imagination.
since you showed me that pic it encouraged me to do these:


and a female:

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Really genius tank! creamcookie Betta Chat 6 08-22-2010 09:26 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome