Ghosty Art - Page 4 - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
thanks ghosty {=] i did some research on the morph strawberry was this is what i found out:
this strain at a glance
in depth look at this strain color type: opaque white
featuring:
bright red head
note: very hard to find
these bettas are: odity
skill level: intermediate/advanced
strain by: Faith

price range*: $40 - $50 / betta

*
prices vary depending on how red head is, color and finnage quality. some top pairs may be priced considerably higher.
R E D H E A D S
Admit it, you have a soft spot for the hot little red heads ;)... These cuties pop out of my Holy Grail opaque line every now and then. This is a very interesting phenomenon, since usually males tend to get red in them while females don't. Why do these gals come out with a bright red head? No one knows... All I know is that the red heads are a delight to look at and very popular. They are truly the most adorable female bettas ever!
If you ever see some of the stock page snatch them fast. They are rare, and to date only about 20 were produced and people love love love them.

Red heads may have no red at all anywhere else, and be pure white (except for the head), or they may have a bit of red in their fins. Currently only in ST, may be available in DT one day soon :).

this might be strawberries morph, it really explains her red face ^-^ this makes me very excited on this spawn

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Member
 
TielBird101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In a land of Sunshine, Lollipops, and rainbows XD
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
thanks ghosty {=] i did some research on the morph strawberry was this is what i found out:
this strain at a glance
in depth look at this strain color type: opaque white
featuring:
bright red head
note: very hard to find
these bettas are: odity
skill level: intermediate/advanced
strain by: Faith

price range*: $40 - $50 / betta

*
prices vary depending on how red head is, color and finnage quality. some top pairs may be priced considerably higher.
R E D H E A D S
Admit it, you have a soft spot for the hot little red heads ;)... These cuties pop out of my Holy Grail opaque line every now and then. This is a very interesting phenomenon, since usually males tend to get red in them while females don't. Why do these gals come out with a bright red head? No one knows... All I know is that the red heads are a delight to look at and very popular. They are truly the most adorable female bettas ever!
If you ever see some of the stock page snatch them fast. They are rare, and to date only about 20 were produced and people love love love them.

Red heads may have no red at all anywhere else, and be pure white (except for the head), or they may have a bit of red in their fins. Currently only in ST, may be available in DT one day soon :).

this might be strawberries morph, it really explains her red face ^-^ this makes me very excited on this spawn
Hey this sounds interesting! :D Keep us updated on your spawn! :D I hope they make it okay! :)

8 month - Betta -VT-male- Peach
9 month - Golden Retriever -Female- Dixie
7 year old - Cinnamon Cockatiel -Female- Ladybird
And a black mystery snail named, Bon-Bon Hoss

To do list:
1. Save money
2. Ask Parents
3. Buy all the Bettas in PetSmart.

TielBird101 is offline  
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-26-2011, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Ghosty Shrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Please Pray for a "Friend" of Mine!
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
thanks ghosty {=] i did some research on the morph strawberry was this is what i found out:
this strain at a glance
in depth look at this strain color type: opaque white
featuring:
bright red head
note: very hard to find
these bettas are: odity
skill level: intermediate/advanced
strain by: Faith

price range*: $40 - $50 / betta

*
prices vary depending on how red head is, color and finnage quality. some top pairs may be priced considerably higher.
R E D H E A D S
Admit it, you have a soft spot for the hot little red heads ;)... These cuties pop out of my Holy Grail opaque line every now and then. This is a very interesting phenomenon, since usually males tend to get red in them while females don't. Why do these gals come out with a bright red head? No one knows... All I know is that the red heads are a delight to look at and very popular. They are truly the most adorable female bettas ever!
If you ever see some of the stock page snatch them fast. They are rare, and to date only about 20 were produced and people love love love them.

Red heads may have no red at all anywhere else, and be pure white (except for the head), or they may have a bit of red in their fins. Currently only in ST, may be available in DT one day soon :).

this might be strawberries morph, it really explains her red face ^-^ this makes me very excited on this spawn
OMG This is amazing!! ^^ Congrats bettalover!! ^^

Ghosty art
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/57973376&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Mr. Lovewell
Prayers Work - Please Pray!
I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for hearing me.

...
A n t h o n y
Ghosty Shrimp is offline  
post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
well she is dead, and lunar dead when i came back home =(

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-27-2011, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Ghosty Shrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Please Pray for a "Friend" of Mine!
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
well she is dead, and lunar dead when i came back home =(
Awww, omigeese! Come, on you guys! Don't do this to BL!!! D:
I'm so sorry!

Ghosty art
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/57973376&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Mr. Lovewell
Prayers Work - Please Pray!
I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for hearing me.

...
A n t h o n y
Ghosty Shrimp is offline  
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 AM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
thanks ghosty,i actually love lunar more than everyone else. and my brother's baby boy ballpython died yesterday his name was "Teo" poor little guy
but the fries there is a good amount=]
can you draw luna and oceanist?
oceanist,HMPK salamander male:

also what kind of salamander he is? he has red fins and a blue body and green, he is named oceanist because if his strange blue and green body


and here is luna, my PK? or VT bi-color female:

she actually has a black body, and some little blue spots

can you do these when you have time?

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Ghosty Shrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Please Pray for a "Friend" of Mine!
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
thanks ghosty,i actually love lunar more than everyone else. and my brother's baby boy ballpython died yesterday his name was "Teo" poor little guy
but the fries there is a good amount=]
can you draw luna and oceanist?
oceanist,HMPK salamander male:

also what kind of salamander he is? he has red fins and a blue body and green, he is named oceanist because if his strange blue and green body


and here is luna, my PK? or VT bi-color female:

she actually has a black body, and some little blue spots

can you do these when you have time?
Awww, That's horrible! Do you think one may have had something contagious??? D:

Awesome! ^^
Sure! It's the least I could do!
Okay, I'll draw them when I finish Peaches' order.
Of course! I'll do them as soon as I possibly can! :D I'd be more than glad!!

Ghosty art
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/57973376&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Mr. Lovewell
Prayers Work - Please Pray!
I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for hearing me.

...
A n t h o n y
Ghosty Shrimp is offline  
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Ghosty Shrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Please Pray for a "Friend" of Mine!
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches3221 View Post
awww these are too cute!! could you do mine? i will try to geta good pic up tomorrow ;)
Peaches, dearie did you want a Sprite or a Drawing? Sorry, lol, I'm kinda slow today xD

Ghosty art
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/57973376&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Mr. Lovewell
Prayers Work - Please Pray!
I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for hearing me.

...
A n t h o n y
Ghosty Shrimp is offline  
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
Posts: 4,590
well, strawberry jumped, but her gills where swollen, and when i got home and lunar was dead he had puffy gills to. katrina jumped, did i mention katrina? well she was a tiny VT girl.and chili died by depression.
from my memory i think i gave them bad water D= i will never do that again, i cannot loose another. also luna healed from pop eye and oceanist is STILL infected with popeye. am not gonna get into oceanist HORRIBLE story =[

but thanks=]

[CENTER] Cherry Pop, Gus Gus, Gaia
betta lover1507 is offline  
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 12-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Member
 
peaches3221's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 887
Drawing please :D Thank u very much, I can't wait to see it!
peaches3221 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome