♥ Cute betta fridge magnets! ♥
Here is an easy and fun DIY project whether to memorialize your lost fish, show off your love to your fish, or simply just to kill time! ^-^ I thought I would share. These litterally took me like 15 minutes to do with some packaging tape, cheap magnets, and some art supplies.
* laminate or clear packaging tape ( for cheap ppl like me! )
* colored pencils, pencils, markers, crayons, etc.
* magnets with adhesive backs ( $1.30 for 20 magnets at Walmart )
* creativity ;)
1. What I did was took the packaging tape roll and traced the smaller circle in the inside of the roll for the magnet shape. Didn't cut it out yet.
2. I drew my fishie with pencil, traced the lines with sharpie.
3. erased any pencil lines and colored.
4. Put a line of packaging tape ( cheap laminate lolz ) over the circle with the fish so the tape covered the entire picture.
5. Did the same thing to the back.
6. Cut out the circle carefully
7. on the back, stuck on a magnet with included adhesive.
8. stuck on fridge and enjoy for hours 0.0
**You can also get some oven-bake clay and make fishies from that instead of taking your time coloring ^-^ that would be awesome!
Here are my magnets of my recently passed 2 girls Natsuko and Sakura!! :3 I will eventually post pictures of the magnets of all of my fish! you can make some of your fish yourself and post them here! I would love to see some photos of your beautiful betta magnets! ^-^ If you want to draw them sorta chibi the way I did, let me know and I can help ;P
Ryu Japan Kyoshi Shiro Izume
Kasumi Amaya Kimiyo Okami Aimi
To my passed children who swam to the big sea in the sky, I love and miss all of you. Thank you for everything. You will be remembered forever.
Sakura Natsuko Nami Odin