I can't believe he died.
Alexander, I miss you. I found you dead just ten minuets ago. You looked so bad. Oh Alexander, I miss seeing you flaring at my finger. You'll never eat a bloodworm from my fingers again.
Guys he didn't stand a chance. He had a fungal infection, which came after poisoning from plastic (because I was stupid enough to house him in that stupid tub), and he had finrot (which he came to me with). I guess it was good that his last days were spent in a nice 5 gal. R.I.P lil' buddy.