Betta Fish Forum banner
13K views 223 replies 19 participants last post by  emeraldmaster 
#1 · (Edited)
Free or I take Paypal if you feel that indebted or awed by my work. If PayPal then message me and I'd likely charge $3-$5, but no more than that. They are after all not professional and just for me to practice. Anyways, here's my one and only example. I hope to add to my samples soon.

I do require a very clear and decent sized photo of your betta.

Real Photo:

vs Digital Art

See less See more
#206 ·
I attempted the cellophane and semi-translucent tail without lines....I've found it's a technique I need to work on, but it's workable. And lighter colored and marbles are definitely gonna be tough with coloring >.<

#213 ·
I wish I had the artistic prowess that you have... when I was younger I could draw but because of lack of practice I find it very difficult now to draw anything other than stick figures... oh yeah - and pacman. hehehe

#214 ·
I actually go months without drawing a thing. Then suddenly I'll get inspired, and each time it feels like my ability gets better. But only if I act on a very spontaneous spur of inspiration. I cant mull it over, because then I think more than do. So, I do art for awhile. And slowly my patience will disapear, my quality will deteriorate and my talent hibernates for a few months to a year.

Thats another reason I dont want to make a reservation list or have too many slots. I dont want to assure someone a picture then go back to 'hibernation' suddenly in the middle of it. Its happened before, I have tons of projects lying around dating back years. And I never return to finish them.

So I only have command for a temporary time.

#216 ·
Can you do one for me =]?? I'd love something of Zeke:

#217 ·
I'm currently not open, I'm sorry. I wont be opening slots until after New Years, and they'll be limited to 3 a week so you'll have to post then to try for a slot. I'm doing my best to be fair to everyone and not be taking reservations.

#221 ·
New thread will be posted New Years Day.
I've thought of a great way to make things fair, and fun for everyone, including me.
After the new thread is made, I will no longer reply to this thread =)
Have a wondeful night everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.