#1 ·
Rheya - Cambodian CT F - FREE
Miss Blue - Royal Blue CT F - FREE
Unnamed White EE M - $10 (Was $12)

Only until Feb 1st.

Shipping is lowered to $12.

See less See more
#5 ·
Roughly 3-4 months. I rescued them from Petco. I don't know about putting them in a sorority, they've grown a bit since I've had them but over all I think there growth is stunted from poor care in Petco, just like the baby bettas.

#6 ·
I have a 1.5 gallon that I could put them in by themselves. It is unoccupied right now as I bought my Half Moon male a 10 gallon tank for himself or I could divide the 10 gallon and put the females on the other side of it

#7 ·
I don't think they'd do well together. If you put one girl in the 1.5 g and one girl in the other side of the divided 10 g that would work.

#8 ·
I could do that. That is easy to do. The only problem is I don't have a heater for the 1.5 gallon but it stays in the warmest room which is our living room.

#9 ·
That is fine. They're currently in tanks without heaters; water is normally 80* according to the thems.

If you want to PM me for my exact location, we can figure out if we're meeting or shipping.

#10 ·
Notice; if Frost (White EE) does not find a home BEFORE FEBRUARY, I WILL BE KEEPING HIM. He is growing on me pretty quickly so snatch him up while you can.

#11 ·
Both females shown in thread #1 are still available, FREE to good home. If you want a sorority girl, I MIGHT let go of Celestial. PM for pics.

Frost is also still available.

#13 ·
Only money orders? Aww.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.