We will be holding off on the sale, and shipping of orders for at least a few days - a week.
Our family found out yesterday that our 13 year old Golden Retriever (Buddy) may have cancer, and possibly will have to be put down. I have been at vet offices, and pet emergency service clinics for almost 2 days.
I will not be able to proceed with any sales, or any shipments until our family receives results from our dogs biopsy. If our dog requires emergency surgery, every fish, invert, aquarium, and decoration we have will be sold off to raise money.