Betta Fish Forum banner

Petsmart Addicts Anonymous

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  GoodMorning 
#1 ·
I think I need to join Petsmart Addicts Anonymous....

I went in there today because..... well, there was no real reason I needed to go. Except that it's Thursday.....

And on Thursdays, they get their new shipments of Bettas....

So, you know.... I just *had* to go there today.....

AND there was this REALLY CUTE little guy! As in ADORABLY CUTE!

And, um.... I really don't need another fish.

So I wandered the aisles, until I got far away from the fish.... And then I ran out of the store, and refused to look back.

BUT I know he's still there. In his cup.

Did I mention that he's REALLY CUTE?

Ugh. Someone please talk me out of going back there tomorrow to get him.... :shock:

I did mention that he's absolutely ADORABLE, right? :-D

See less See more
#2 ·
The difficult thing about saying no is that they'll wiggle dance for us. It's hard to say no but ultimately you have to decide if you'll be able to provide a nice set up for him. If you can, then I say get him.

#3 ·
Ha! Is that supposed to help me restrain myself?

Petsmart ALSO sells tanks, heaters, thermometers, plants and decorations..... It's a one-stop shopping site for all your fish's needs! LOL

I did mention that he's adorably cute, right? :)

Edited to add: Oh! He looks a lot like the fish in your avatar. Pretty little guy!

#5 ·
Whelp, I know that. It's also a matter of being able to pay for everything. If you're able to then do it! That's how I feel >w>

#6 ·
Do it, Do it, Do it! The same thing happened to me at Petco. I went back the next day and bought it. lol

Here's a pic in case your interested.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.