- Mice. I know they can't compare to rats in terms of affection, but I really want 3 little girls so I can make an awesome cage for them to love. But my parents say no, which is perfectly reasonable.
- Chickens, because they are gorgeous and I want eggs from happy birds. Again, parents not convinced. :p
- A bluetongue, a shingleback and a bearded dragon. I don't have room for a 8' tank, and I certainly don't have funds/parental permission for one.
- A children's python - I love pythons so much! But I know I can't bear to have an animal that I have to feed other animals to. I know they need to eat, but I just couldn't do it. :(
- A cockatiel. I'd love a rainbow lorikeet, but I couldn't bear a domesticated one when I'm used to seeing them in the wild. But cockatiels are such cute, cheeky little birds that I'm used to seeing domestically. :)
- An Alsation. I absolutely adore GSDs. However, I know I'm not ready for a dog. Plus, you know, parents.
- A DSH cat from the RSPCA. A friendly one that wants love and cuddles that I can give. But, my dad is allergic, and I don't want anything that could hurt my ratties.
- As for fish, I have so many fishy dreams. A discus/cardinal tetra tank, fancy goldies, a saltwater nano, a bala shark/angel tank, a killifish biotype...the list goes on. :) Again, parents, money etc.