Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
You two found my journal :) lol.
Sy, psht, you and your perfect water. :P
Gonna share my little dream now...
I've been fantasizing about getting a new rack... This time not being a cheapo and getting whatever was cheap and works, this time I want a perfect, well designed, fitting shelve system that holds... 15 ten gallon tanks. Yea, that's right. 15. The tanks will go in lengthwise, and I've even already been planning (dreaming) what they will hold. Right now it is ~tentatively~ going to be-
- 2 tanks, one giant each
- 4 spawn tanks
- 2 NPT sororities, for female bettas I've bred until sale
- 1 tank divided in four for males
- 1 tank divided in four for females
- 1 tank for self cloning crayfish
This is where it gets a bit less sure~
- 1 tanks for wilds, most likely albimarginata or channoides
- 1 tanks for corys (probably pygmaeus or habrosus)
And I can't choose the last two. Most likely more divided tanks for bettas or maybe licorice gouramis or sparkeling gouramis or guppies or shrimp or bristle nose plecos or something.
How awesome would that be?
I've also been thinking about seeing if I can find a job hahaha. But hopefully I can start to break even, because I am super frugal... I've never even bought a new tank, only used, and if I can get it for cheaper without settling for less, I will.