Whew! Lots of things! I'm glad that you're out of the hospital and hopefully feeling better now!!
1) No, but he is tail biting and looks like there's a bit of irritation on his tail where he did. You can see a bit where it's reddish in color. Keep the water very clean with a few partial water changes during the week and he should be good unless he decides to bite more.
2) Nope, he looks pretty darn healthy to me! You might want to lay off a few pellets so he's not too bloated or anything but it's nothing to seriously worry about.
3) Looks like a bacterial infection or some sort of swelling. You can treat him with Epsom Salt, start at 1 tsp/gal and then over the next day bump up to 2 tsp/gal and see if that helps. Treat him in his own tank with every other day full water changes if it's smaller than 2 gallons.
4) I would call him Opaque, he's not cellophane like Rainee is although she's a Cellophane marble at the moment that could change though. He's not Pastel either, he would need much more iridescence on him. Because of his black splotches he's techncially just a Multi-Color since he doesn't fit into just one category though
5) This one also looks like biting but it's too smooth really to be biting. Again, just keep the water clean with water changes and he should be good to go.
6) Not at all! He looks very healthy! He should look like that when not being fed but just after fed his tummy should be more round.
7) Nope, she looks eggy which is normal for females in divided tanks with males. It won't hurt her, she'll most likely just reabsorb them anyway
I just have to say I freaked out when I saw you named him Spyro!!! One of my favorite games of all time! Literally!!!!!
8) No, spade tails are only a variation of VT. He's a PK that has a pointed caudal which is actually desirable in PK's, that's what they aim for but no it's not classed as Spade.
9) No because it's not as defined as a Butterfly would be. He's a blue PK with red wash in his fins, actually much like my boy Aero ^_^
10) Nope, they'll grow back. He most likely scraped against something before but they'll just grow back ^_^ he's also a Dragonscale if you were wondering.
Rainee is so cute!!! Omg, she's changed so much! And yes Marbles can change in a matter of just hours so I wouldn't be surprised to see her change colors frequently for a while. It's all very normal ^_^