Betta Fish Forum banner

Tried my hand at non-digital.

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  emeraldmaster 
#1 ·

Sorry if the image is large.

I drew Niklaus in a balloon.
:lol:

My black is near gone and I mostly did this out of boredom; but this is the result.
^^;;

See less See more
#12 ·
I wish it was watercolor. I don't have the proper paper for that right now.
:oops:

They're Prismacolor markers I've had for about 3 years now. Haha. But thank you so much for the compliment! And I don't believe so, I was going to ask you for one of yours.
:lol:

#13 ·
Bah, my colouring skills are quite horrid. I never been very refined with colouring and blending. I'm forcing myself to practice, but it's a slow working progress. Would you recommend the Prismacolor markers? I have their colour pencils but I don't really like how soft they are.

Go ahead and post what betta you want me to draw. I'll save you a spot on the list. :)

#14 ·
If you're not careful, they bleed pretty easily; but they make blending a breeeeze with a little bit of patience and layering. But I absolutely love using them. They don't have any side-effects like cheaper markers where the tip balls up or anything.
C:

This is my only boy right now, thanks for adding me to your to-do list. That's very generous of you.
:oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.