Quick answer needed for plant shipment :)
I just tried to order some hornwort, the company sent me an email thats its going to be below 25 degrees, they can hold my order for 2 weeks. I really need these plants and I dont think the temp is going to raise again at this point, its Nov in Maine and its probably only going to get worse. They said theyd ship the plants but id have to waive my guarentee if they dont survive the trip...Im almost temted to say waive the guarentee and send them...do you think they will survive or should I try and wait a few days to see if it by chance does warm up a bit?? Sorry for the urgency they wanted me to get back to them today, an this AM is my best bet as ill be working later.
Moonie - Miyagi
~ It's a betta life ~