We got plants from here and were extremely happy with almost all of them. They were healthy and rooted extremely fast, i had much less stress from these than I am having from the ones I bought at the aquarium store this weekend.
My favorites were - http://www.tricker.com/prod-p-watersprite
- beautiful and very, very easy to grow so far. One sprout broke off when my pleco ran into it, i stuck it into the soil and it's a whole second plant - so every piece that has broken off has sprouted into a new sprig - again it's so pretty.
- these grow tall and are thick and healthy. I've put one in every betta tank because it bends over slighty and ALL my bettas nap on it and sit on it as much as if not more than the betta leaf now. It's HILARIOUS!
- the color on these are great and it's growing really well. At the water line in most all my tanks.
- slower growing but healthy and absolutely beautiful
- thick and bushy - the fish like to hide in it. Would be great for fry to hide in, plus it is tall and thick so looks great in the background.
- is pretty and very slow growing so far, used it to hide the front of my tiny pots for my betta girls to hide in if they wanted to. Has stayed low enough to use as a semi front of the tank plant.
- I wouldn't recommend this, so far very disappointed in how it gows and looks in all but one of my tanks. It's just blah, leaves turn brown to easy and fast so far. maybe after it grows more it will be better, so it's still in my tanks so far but it's very close to coming out if it doesn't improve soon.
- i loved this one from the picture but it's not doing well in any tank I have. It's just kind of blah so far, I wouldn't order any more of it.