After cleaning out the old bin, I decided it was time to put these guys into cleaner, better surroundings. I set up a 5 gallon with the heater, the biofilter, and a clip on light (5.00 at Walmart) attached. Although moving them all wasn't easy, I used a fluval net (triangle shape and good size), and slowly put them into it, with clean water and then, put them directly into the tank. I had temp at the same exact range as their original bin. I used the moss balls from the tank and the same bio filter so the agents would be in the new tank.
They did well, right away and began looking around. I took a picture--many are at the bottom so, you can't see but, all seem to be doing well. It's dark, from the IAL that I made from leaves, bought from Malaysia. Water is also primed and there is aquarium salt as well.
On back, is a better HOB sponge filter. However, I did not put the water to the top so, I didn't start this yet as, it's also a sponge filter but, I was afraid the current might be too strong, as well as it needing too much water, as of right now.
Here is the tank they now have as a new home. Mr Snail is able to pick up food, easier with the glass bottom.