Betta Fish Forum banner

Human Betta~ uwu

3K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Sea Dragon 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm still crazy about my new(ish) girl, Fuji Apple, so I drew her as a person! For reference, she's the fish in my avvie.

If I could, I'd draw her eating anything and everything, bc thats what she does XD

I'm also desperate for cash, so if anyone's interested in commissioning me, feel free to drop a comment or PM~

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks!

super cute and funny! I wish I could draw people that well! ^_^
Thank you x) Ahaha people take so much more time to draw than fish D:

Wow, Sea Dragon, you are seriously talented! If you're not a working artist, you should be!!
Thank you! The hardest part is finding someone who can afford art :'D tough stuff and yes, my girl has a HUGE attitude for an itty bitty fish XD

You personified her so well! :D

Great job throwing betta touches, frills, and colors into her! I can just imagine her turning into the human version n.n

Draw small table in front of her to the side(ish) with a bunch of half eaten cakes, treats, fruits, etc... all with a similar color scheme :cool: That would get the point across ;-)
Thanks :) The design was stuck in my head, I just had to draw it!
Hehe, good idea. If this were real life, there would be no food for me to draw x'D The little piggy

#6 ·
You personified her so well! :D

Great job throwing betta touches, frills, and colors into her! I can just imagine her turning into the human version n.n

#7 ·
If I could, I'd draw her eating anything and everything, bc thats what she does XD
Draw small table in front of her to the side(ish) with a bunch of half eaten cakes, treats, fruits, etc... all with a similar color scheme :cool: That would get the point across ;-)

#11 ·
ugh, why must you tempt me sooo!! What sucks is that I've got 3 orders coming up this week, but soon I'll have an international order which will cost me a mint to ship. ._.

Once I know if I have extra, I'll probably give in to temptation and PM you. LOL

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.